Darren McGregor - Video

julescotia

8 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Didnt we release him on a free? Basically we let him join hibs for fuck all. I would have never done any business with them again following the Scott Allan debacle. 

He was out of contract. We had an option to extend it by a year but we let him leave. Wasn't a Warburton type player I assume.

Just now, TMB said:

We let him go and replaced him with guys like Rob Kieran and Senderos. 

Yeah. McGregor was no world beater but he was a much better Scottish suited defender than Kiernan who we had to pay a transfer fee for.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He was out of contract. We had an option to extend it by a year but we let him leave. Wasn't a Warburton type player I assume.

Yeah. McGregor was no world beater but he was a much better Scottish suited defender than Kiernan who we had to pay a transfer fee for.

McGregor failed Warburtons pitch geography exam, only scored 17% from what I remember.  

8 hours ago, SPWF said:

These videos are embarrassing.  

He's taking the piss.   Ryan Kent and Joe Aribo would both be 5min+ videos with their silky footwork and dynamic forward play, instead we're constantly subjected to one goal from three different angles by some also ran who never deserved to wear the shirt.

Archived