Zungu injured already

GOAT

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Aye okay is this the bit you claim you have more views than the DM? Get a hold of yourself FFS 😜 I will give you that you are doing better than before but don't kid on what you put out is on the same scale whatsoever. At least admit that, and before you say your organisation as a whole, that is not the same thing! Away to Celtic Vs Hibernian and report on that.

I gave both the group and Rangers News' figures. The group (which also includes sites like HITC) does over 150m page views each month. Rangers News does 2.5-3m views every month and we're just shy of 44million (see below) since the page started in mid 2018.

Absolutely no interest in covering Celtic v Hibs although Not The Old Firm will be there this afternoon, it wont be me covering it. I've already said I'm doing the Falkirk game tomorrow (and next weekend) as with all the covid shit, they are closest to me and I don't particularly feel overly comfortable travelling to Edinburgh and Glasgow and back on public transport to go cover a game when we've got guys who are closer anyway.

image.thumb.png.d31974773f4069b09a1ba1ebd159e715.png

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Stoorie said:

I know nothing of Zungu and have never seen him play, like everyone else, but....

He’s always injured.

He’s not good enough.

We don’t need him. 

Too expensive.

Not played enough.

That sum it up? That’s what this thread is about, right?

No mate, he's old. You missed that bit.

5 hours ago, badjon said:

When I asked if there was a similar thread regards our youth player and the racist abuse you said there was but it got locked and then I presume deleted. I wonder if you went in to FF with the same attitude or denouncement of other peoples opinion? You can't say that someone who says the player should have gone to the police, the club and then posted on Twitter or what not is a racist by implication they simply would have approached the racist dicks in a different way. One of the first things about journalism is trying to be objective despite your personal view point, hell one mate who makes @left winger look like a conservative writes for DM having done stints on the Sun ( English edition) and previously the Mirror.

😱😱😱

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

If somebody is 28 years old they're not approaching 30 then naw? 

Naw, if anything they are approaching 29.

Once 29 they can be said to be approaching 30.

A lot can happen in football in 2 years, 6 domestic trophies to compete for.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Naw, if anything they are approaching 29.

Once 29 they can be said to be approaching 30.

A lot can happen in football in 2 years, 6 domestic trophies to compete for.

Or he can revert to type and not kick his own arse for that period of time,as he's already done for his career so far. 

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Or he can revert to type and not kick his own arse for that period of time,as he's already done for his career so far. 

Mate, I get the rest of your argument and share your concerns.

There's every chance, in fact it's probably more than likely, that he will revert to type and do nothing. I think that's why the club have probably decided on a loan first and giving the boy a chance to prove to Gerrard he can add value to the squad and be trusted to become reliable. I have no idea why his move to us took so long to get done, our other targets were snapped up pretty quick, so maybe Gerrard has already had reservations about him.

On 20/11/2020 at 10:11, BridgeIsBlue said:

Don't know what we were expecting for a guy who's approaching 30 and not managed 200 games of club football yet. 

Approaching 30 :lol: 

He’s just turned 28.

Edit: Just saw I’m the 40th person to point this out. I’m not sorry though.

Archived