Zungu injured already

GOAT

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Mate, I get the rest of your argument and share your concerns.

There's every chance, in fact it's probably more than likely, that he will revert to type and do nothing. I think that's why the club have probably decided on a loan first and giving the boy a chance to prove to Gerrard he can add value to the squad and be trusted to become reliable. I have no idea why his move to us took so long to get done, our other targets were snapped up pretty quick, so maybe Gerrard has already had reservations about him.

I have read that Zungu wasn't the primary target, there was another midfielder they were after but it didn't come through. 

20 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Approaching 30 :lol: 

He’s just turned 28.

Edit: Just saw I’m the 40th person to point this out. I’m not sorry though.

The reaction to the post has made me feel so much better though, I am no longer approaching 40, so cheers lads :thumbsup:

Have faith in SG; May 2018:

“My priority is Rangers and this house. I need to get this house in order, I need to produce a team and squad that’s capable of winning football matches.

“I want the supporters to skip into this place to watch that team and be proud of them and to see we can take the team and club forward and make it competitive.

“That’s my priority, not what celtic have been doing and not what other people have been doing in the league.

“I have to focus on every challenge that’s coming at us but for us to win those challenges and come out on top of them we need to sort Rangers out first“.

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Yep, was filming The Crow and he was shot with what was meant to be blank rounds, but think something was lodged and ended up firing a lethal shot into him. 

Lol I’m talking about the scammer cunt that went to Bearsden Academy !

Archived