Zungu injured already

GOAT

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye and still had great dance moves, I am 40 and canny even do dad dancing properly. I'm more like Donald Trump dancing tbh:lol:

๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm a year behind you, not much better with the dance moves. Big box / little box is about my limit these days. People would think I'm having a stroke ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm a year behind you, not much better with the dance moves. Big box / little box is about my limit these days. People would think I'm having a stroke ๐Ÿ˜‚

Really shouldn't have a stroke at the dancing mate, people might think you are a pervert:p:

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ryan Jack injured again. Should probably just cut our losses and rip up his contract given his injury history and the fact he's approaching 30.ย :craphead:

His injury record is becoming atrocious.ย 

Played 343 full games of football and been out injured for 65.

Just over a fifth.ย 

7 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Wonder if heโ€™ll consider retiring from Scotland after playing in the Euros. Might need to if he wants to maximise his club career.ย 

Especially at his age. (genuinely not taking the piss this time) but he's at an age where if he's got a knee issue he needs to manage, he's going to start feeling it more and more now and wee niggles that took a day or two to clear will start taking three or four. Constant games and not having breaks during internationals is only going to exasperate that.ย 

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Jack has had an issue with his knee since the 2014-2015ย season, although he's not missed as much games as his first season with us, it's becoming a concern regarding his constant different niggles and knee problem.

Two seasons in a row heย missed 12 games?ย 

Missed 5 already this year..

Was his first season a knee issue? Thought it was ankle for some reason. Tackle in the Killie game, then tackle in the Motherwell game?

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Was his first season a knee issue? Thought it was ankle for some reason. Tackle in the Killie game, then tackle in the Motherwell game?

Yeah, I donโ€™t think he had a knee issueย before Kipreโ€™s challenge in the Motherwell game. Strange that he went into major surgery, was out for months but yet it never came out as to what the issue was.

Doesnโ€™t seem like it was a cruciate but maybe a hefty meniscus injury, hence the constant management of it. Such a shame for himย 

Just now, BearInTheToon said:

Yeah, I donโ€™t think he had a knee issueย before Kipreโ€™s challenge inย Motherwell game. Strange that he went into major surgery, was out for months but yet it never came out as to what the issue was.

Doesnโ€™t seem like it was a cruciate but maybe a hefty meniscus injury, hence the constant management of it. Such a shame for himย 

Nah, he definitely had a knee issue at Aberdeen too. Tore his medial ligament back in 2014.

23 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Nah, he definitely had a knee issue at Aberdeen too. Tore his medial ligament back in 2014.

Looks like he only missed 3 league games through a hip injury in 13/14 and another 3 in 14/15 from a knee injury, can't see anyย major injuriesย listed there? But he did missย the final 12 matchesย duringย 17/18 in his first season with us, after the Motherwell defender Kipre stomped on his knee.

Edit: His knee injury in 2014 put him out for 22 days, his knee Injury with us in 2017 had him out for 145 days.

10 minutes ago, YearsofWar said:

Looks like he only missed 3 league games through a hip injury in 13/14 and another 3 in 14/15 from a knee injury, can't see anyย major injuriesย listed there? But he did missย the final 12 matchesย duringย 17/18 in his first season with us, after the Motherwell defender Kipre stomped on his knee.

Edit: His knee injury in 2014 put him out for 22 days, his knee Injury with us in 2017 had him out for 145 days.

Yeah, thereโ€™s no way his 2014 injury with Aberdeen was anything other than a tweak or a knock or has led to the present issue. A 22 day injury doesnโ€™t do that. It was definitely the Kipre tackle that fucked him.

15 minutes ago, YearsofWar said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29341979

28 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Wasn't aware of that, could be the cause. I know muscle tears can be sewn but don't know how well they heal.ย As mentioned it seems strange that an injury with such a short layoff could still be hampering him 6 years later, but who knows. I know Kipre injured his left knee, but I don't know which knee had the tear or which knee he is currently having to manage.

10 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Jack has had an issue with his knee since the 2014-2015ย season, although he's not missed as much games as his first season with us, it's becoming a concern regarding his constant different niggles and knee problem.

Two seasons in a row heย missed 12 games?ย 

Missed 5 already this year..

He's available for around 6-7 weeks then out for 2 or 3 then back to playing again before getting injured.

13 hours ago, YearsofWar said:

Wasn't aware of that, could be the cause. I know muscle tears can be sewn but don't know how well they heal.ย As mentioned it seems strange that an injury with such a short layoff could still be hampering him 6 years later, but who knows. I know Kipre injured his left knee, but I don't know which knee had the tear or which knee he is currently having to manage.

Isn't the club usingย cryotherapy as a recoveryย treatment? It is supposed toย promote faster healing of athletic injuries.

Archived