Rangers Accounts 2020

james_85

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not great numbers, but thats what happens in a global pandemic.

Going Concern note sounds a bit scary, but the backers still seem to be willing to cover us.

Will have to start making some money on player sales eventually to cover the losses when we dont make the Champions League.

There is always doubts when we require backers to keep us afloat, so medium term we have to get the finances improved quite a bit, but if we sell a few players at the end of the season, then I think people will be relatively happy.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Waiting on “ The Dude “ to give us all the finite detail in layman’s terms  😄

Mate this is a pointless comment, he’ll probably come in here now and rightfully respond to your comment then all the usual suspects will jump on him for hijacking the thread 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Mate this is a pointless comment, he’ll probably come in here now and rightfully respond to your comment then all the usual suspects will jump on him for hijacking the thread 

Lighten up Tam .It was a joke but suppose you have a point 

Covid was always going to be costly. As it has been for every club.  That and our very poor second half of last season.  

Think those figures show that player sales are unfortunately a thing we need to get used to.

If Morelos was sold for the £16m we were offered we'd have (I presume?) broke even. Would assume we are fine.  

I have no idea what it all means but I have no doubt that the board and their backers are putting money in to keep us going. Any other business you wouldn't bother, but luckily some are willing to put money into getting 55. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Europe is absolutely vital financially for us and I wouldn't be surprised to see the club actively look to move on Morelos at the end of the season - if the right offer is there.

Doubt anybody would be suprised at that tbh 

Archived