Rangers Accounts 2020

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve already said on here that no matter what happens this season we’ll need to sell players.. The nonsense about Europe being a distraction (myself included btw) is laid bare in accounts. A

Rent free.

This place is mental. Scum release break even figures - Look they can only get profits by selling players, horrific figures and are in huge trouble. We release huge loses - Nothing to worry

Posted Images

Not great numbers, but thats what happens in a global pandemic.

Going Concern note sounds a bit scary, but the backers still seem to be willing to cover us.

Will have to start making some money on player sales eventually to cover the losses when we dont make the Champions League.

There is always doubts when we require backers to keep us afloat, so medium term we have to get the finances improved quite a bit, but if we sell a few players at the end of the season, then I think people will be relatively happy.

12 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Not going to even pretend i know what it all means. Waiting for a breakdown from someone who does

Waiting on someone with real smarts  “ to give us all the finite detail in layman’s terms  😄

Covid was always going to be costly. As it has been for every club.  That and our very poor second half of last season.  

Think those figures show that player sales are unfortunately a thing we need to get used to.

If Morelos was sold for the £16m we were offered we'd have (I presume?) broke even. Would assume we are fine.  

• GabrielTomato changed the title to Rangers Accounts 2020