Rangers Accounts 2020

james_85

3 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

This is an operating loss and has to be read in that context.   To be expected but in the bigger picture not an issue.  Why all the knee jerking about player sales? 

Because there's also substantial losses forecast in each of the next two years

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Clemdog changed the title to Rangers Accounts 2020
5 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Yip this season is massive.whoever doesn't win the league this season is up shit creek for a while imo.

The most accurate comment in this thread.  We invest sensibly with a managed defecit anticipating a substantial return on outlay.

In simple terms the scum are fucked,

Ffs we're not signing Wilshere, can we stop this nonsense. We shouldn't be doing anything until we see how the season pans out. See where we are then. winning the league and qualifying for the C/l puts a different complexion on things, that after-all is what we've gambled for.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

We'll have got 55. That's what you asked. Once we get 55, we move on to getting 56.

I'm happy you have the mind set that we will get 55. I'm of the mindset that it is still the big hill in front of us and I hope we will get to the top. When we get their its summit fever. Its the most important season since Stein scored at Hivs.  I can't think of what is beyond without getting the 55 done now!

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I‘ll give a detailed post on them tomorrow but my first view is that they are pretty horrific. 

Players need to be sold in the summer.

I don’t claim to be an expert but I reckon this is part of the long term strategy anyway 

55 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Imperative we win the league this season, given our European form I'd fancy us to get through the C/L qualifiers. We also have sizable assets on the pitch.

Obviously we hope to come first but in terms of CL qualification, second in the league this year also goes into the CL qualifiers (a round earlier) because of the coefficient. 

7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I‘ll give a detailed post on them tomorrow but my first view is that they are pretty horrific. 

Players need to be sold in the summer.

We have loads of sellable (assets) that could wipe this debt out at a stroke, when we were in shit before the player we had were worth fuck all and had to be paid to leave.

Just now, Gandhi1872 said:

Obviously we hope to come first but in terms of CL qualification, second in the league this year also goes into the CL qualifiers (a round earlier) because of the coefficient. 

Have you any idea what being second in the league this year means FFs?

Archived