Robby McCrorie tests positive for Covid

The Dude

Just now, The Dude said:

I'd be careful what we wish for just now. If Brian Kinnear tests positive (he was part of the 21s squad too) we may well have no keepers in a few days. 

Am sure I seen a picture today of all 4 of our keepers in a training session in close contact. If we need to deal with it then thems the breaks and rules.  But thats for another time as its currently hypothetical.

Turnbull and potential other close contacts currently playing is the story that seems to raise more questions than answers.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Am sure I seen a picture today of all 4 of our keepers in a training session in close contact. If we need to deal with it then thems the breaks and rules.  But thats for another time as its currently hypothetical.

Turnbull and potential other close contacts currently playing is the story that seems to raise more questions than answers.

Are they close contacts? Need to be within 2m for 15 minutes continuously iirc

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Are they close contacts? Need to be within 2m for 15 minutes continuously iirc

The picture proves nothing other than he was at training. 

But if he's trained yesterday, travelled by coach, ate with the team, maybe even shared a room then that certainly could be. I'm aware of protocols on transport about rows in front/behind being considered close contact.

If he was training freely yesterday with all others then I'm assuming this means he was incorporated into the bubble again. 

Don't know how much of the above is accurate, but the rumours are it was today from his team hotel he was sent home. Something is well suspect here.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The picture proves nothing other than he was at training. 

But if he's trained yesterday, travelled by coach, ate with the team, maybe even shared a room then that certainly could be. I'm aware of protocols on transport about rows in front/behind being considered close contact.

If he was training freely yesterday then I'm assuming this means he was incorporated into the bubble again. 

Don't know how much of the above is accurate, but the rumours are it was today from his team hotel he was sent home. Something is well suspect here.

If we was sent home from a team hotel then surely he shared a room? Surely he ate with the rest of the team? That would be suspect for close contact. If the tarriers have played this game and ignored the rules for player isolation then questions must be asked.

Just now, esquire8 said:

If we was sent home from a team hotel then surely he shared a room? Surely he ate with the rest of the team? That would be suspect for close contact. If the tarriers have played this game and ignored the rules for player isolation then questions must be asked.

Agree. But much of it is hearsay at present and that's obviously the problem. There's little appetite to dig into what would be at best discerning and at worst blatant rule breaching IF the rumours are true.

My gut feeling is that there's much sweep sweeping and burying issues going on here. Unsurprising if true given the club involved.

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Joe Black on twitter ( I know, I know 😁) saying a scum first teamer covid +ve and sent home from their Edinburgh hotel. 

A. Hopefully true.

B. Please let it spread through them all 🤣

Oops someone too close to a superspreader?

17 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Correct!!

just the other week we were all saying how relieved we were that jones and Edmundson weren’t at training the day after the party as the tims would have been all over it. Now we have a celtic player with Covid at training and next to fuck all is being said about it? Shouldn’t they all be self isolating now? 

Archived