ST Renewal 21/22

BridgeIsBlue

ST Renewal 21/22  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be willing to pay an extra £100 come renewal time to help balance the books a bit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/12/20 at 01:01

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate My Gers for many reasons and I no longer have a season ticket, got other ways of tickets through following this club for  more years etc etc, as have all you guys. However there should be no ask from the club for season ticket holders. They are paying the full whack whilst sat at home and are now not even getting Tyldesley on the Aberdeen game?

2 minutes ago, badjon said:

I hate My Gers for many reasons and I no longer have a season ticket, got other ways of tickets through following this club for  more years etc etc, as have all you guys. However there should be no ask from the club for season ticket holders. They are paying the full whack whilst sat at home and are now not even getting Tyldesley on the Aberdeen game?

No Tyldesley because he can't travel? 

Guy could do it from his house and still sound like a consummate pro.

I voted aye but I hope there's other ways to bridge gaps. A % increase on STs would be better than a one figure (£100) fits all.

We knew before we'd need to sell a top asset. Nothing has changed.

We as fans need to keep buying retail in volume, buying matchstreams direct where possible not using links, renewing Mygers, visiting Argyle House, etc. Get money into the club.

I'd also think this ends any chat about Rangers giving us freebies ie free match streams or discounts here or there. We can't afford it.

Our share issue and player sales will be crucial but so is our money. Hopefully the positivity from winning 55 loosens all our purse strings even more.

Can't imagine why anyone would not agree to a hike.

Prices were held this season.

This season has been a joy without the annoying bastard that normally sits next to me. I have saved a fortune on travel/food and time. I have not had to encounter the best of the British weather on my way to my seat in front of the tv.

In fact, i suggest the same increase for mygers pricing.

And RTV.

And up the prices in the Rangers shop.

come on guys, lets go for it! 😀😀😀

Archived