Nuremberg Shug

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Me too. Is he blaming Jones and Edmundson for all the deaths from Covid?

I think he is alluding to the two of them disrespecting the deceased. 

Obviously more abhorrent that not keeping quiet for a minute on armistice day disrespecting those millions who died during two world wars. 

33 minutes ago, Cracked Actor said:

Can't get offended by that article to be honest, also mentions them and the sheep, and the gist of it is about fans point scoring over Covid during a pandemic and a very important football season. 

Screenshot_20201122_180013_com.newspaperdirect.pressreader.android.jpg

Twice I have seen "offended" mentioned on the thread.

Still not seen anyone offended though.

4 hours ago, Willis said:

Absolutely shameless and embarrassing article, imagine standing on the graves of covid victims to have a dig  over football. And he's supposed to be a professional. 

Mate the guy has helped hide pedophilia for generations. He won't be bothered about integrity. That lot really belive they have been persecuted that much they can get away with anything. 

I don't want him sacked from anywhere, I want to hear him implode when we win this title and have to cover it on Radio Snyde, now that will be worth a listen, and btw I want to re4ad how he explains that to the incesuit underclass as they jump over the edge.

Everyone of them are just about at breaking point. Bet Lawell has P.I.s following our players and staff everywhere.

Papers will also have their rats on the prowel to find any of our players or Staff dropping the ball.

George and Jordon gate might actually be a blessing, making everyone sharpen up.

WATP:UK:

Archived