*****The Official Rangers v SL Benfica Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if we win tonight and qualify, I cannot see Gerrard playing the reserves in the remaining two fixtures, prize money and the supposed benefit (ask THEM about seeding) of finishing top of the group would probably see us playing near full strength.

However, winning tonight will be far easier said than done, good team this and obviously it is unlikely that we will be playing against 10 for the majority of the game tonight. I would be happy with another point which would still leave us in a pretty decent position regarding qualifying. Win would be nice though.

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

Even if we win tonight and qualify, I cannot see Gerrard playing the reserves in the remaining two fixtures, prize money and the supposed benefit (ask THEM about seeding) of finishing top of the group would probably see us playing near full strength.

However, winning tonight will be far easier said than done, good team this and obviously it is unlikely that we will be playing against 10 for the majority of the game tonight. I would be happy with another point which would still leave us in a pretty decent position regarding qualifying. Win would be nice though.

Send a reserve side to Poland when the group is won 

Hello Scottish friends! I am writing to you since our last meeting in Lisbon! I had promised to return and here I am.. 

How is that heart? The stoppage of the selections made us the best player in the game today! Is there a low team on the Rangers team? Today with eleven against eleven there will be guaranteed spectacle ...

6 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Benfica from the game of Boavista that sank in bad views ... We have already prepared the attack on the January transfer market and we are going to invest heavily again. In summer we spent more than 100 million euros but called gaps to fill!Sides and a 6/8 number! Our goal is to reach Poland and bring the mug, hence all this investment ...

4 minutes ago, JohnLima said:

Hello Scottish friends! I am writing to you since our last meeting in Lisbon! I had promised to return and here I am.. 

How is that heart? The stoppage of the selections made us the best player in the game today! Is there a low team on the Rangers team? Today with eleven against eleven there will be guaranteed spectacle ...

Fuck el papa

27 minutes ago, JohnLima said:

31 minutes ago, JohnLima said:

Relax..

Haven't you swallowed Darwin's goal yet in the 90th minute? xD If you didn't even play against 10 you won with a Spanish referee, against 11 I don't even want to imagine ...

Yir teams game is about tay start ya sad fenian bastard.

Archived