*****The Official Rangers v SL Benfica Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, YearsofWar said:

Wrong. Lost 2-1 to Chelsea and 4-1 to Liverpool.

AHAHAH you did your homework well (I meant in the young Europa League) ... But tell me before the balls at White Hart Lane, St. James Park and Goodison Park ... This is Europa League not Champions

2 minutes ago, JohnLima said:

AHAHAH you did your homework well (I meant in the young Europa League) ... But tell me before the balls at White Hart Lane, St. James Park and Goodison Park ... This is Europa League not Champions

Shut up ya mad cum bucket 

7 minutes ago, JohnLima said:

You're still wrong. Liverpool 4 - 1 Benfica was played in the "young Europa League" after it's rebrand. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8606943.stm

Just now, born a blue nose said:

A expect to beat the other 2 teams mate so just think why not just go for it the night n try secure it. Could help with resting players n stuff next week 

We win and a draw in the other game or liege win and we are through.

Fucking love it 

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A expect to beat the other 2 teams mate so just think why not just go for it the night n try secure it. Could help with resting players n stuff next week 

One game at a time, but will be disappointed with anything less than a draw tonight. 

Archived