*****The Official Rangers v SL Benfica Thread*****

G.E.C.

Bit sloppy so just need to find our feet and try get a bit of possession. They are a good side though no doubt about it.

Kamara is quality at this level. What a find he's been and a special mention to Neil McCann for finding him.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Rob MacLean desperate for a Benfica goal. Prick. 

Glad I’m watching a broadcast with a commentator who’s totally indifferent (DAZN). Makes a difference from the bitter, biased crap you get from anyone who’s spent more than a season around Scottish football. 

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

Glad I’m watching a broadcast with a commentator who’s totally indifferent (DAZN). Makes a difference from the bitter, biased crap you get from anyone who’s spent more than a season around Scottish football. 

Good to know. I will switch. Which number?

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I don't mind the ref stopping the game there but why has he stopped it if it isn't a head knock? Has there been yet another rule change that I've missed?

Noticed it a lot this last couple of years, if a player stays down long enough, the ref will eventually stop it. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I don't mind the ref stopping the game there but why has he stopped it if it isn't a head knock? Has there been yet another rule change that I've missed?

Was stopped for our fk anyway mate.

Archived