*****The Official Rangers v SL Benfica Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Of course we have mate 

We are undefeated .It’s definitely a confidence thing .We look composed nowadays .

i'm going to go back and rewatch some of our games from Gerrards first season, will show starkly how far we have all come when compared to now- players, managers and fans. 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Good point mate .They are working their socks off and Alfredo looks happy tonight 

That means he will score 

Be surprised if he doesn't mate, especially as they are playing 3 at the back. Gives him space and opportunities. 

3 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

It's all down to Morelos, because he is dropping deep now it's opening loads of space to exploit. 

Yep, but not all appreciate  it. The fact that so many of our goals recently have come from the attacking 3 behind him highlight this. 

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Good as the obviously are, they don’t half give it away a lot.

Someone just needs to run up to them & there you go, straight back to us.

And thank fuck they do mate or we would be struggling .They have got players that are extremely comfortable with the ball 

It astounds me ,our record against Portuguese sides 

Especially when you see Porto turning over Marseille in France last night 

These 2 clubs are A list .They are feeder clubs for the big clubs like Barca etc 

This is a scalp I want badly tonight 

This fucking crowd noise man

It's 738am in the morning here so running around getting ready for work and getting the 2 kids out the house for school so have it in my phone and only half watching but listening. 

Every 10 seconds I think something big is happening due to the crowd effects but awww naaw Davis has just passed it back to Balogun again

😔😔😔

Doing my nut in. 

Archived