*****The Official Rangers v SL Benfica Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, jim beam said:

My worry is with them having the ball and pressuring our defence it will be a matter of time until we concede a goal.We need to be doing much more from midfield to front.

Yes - it doesn’t take long for them to give us the ball back, so it would put them on the back foot quicker if we could move it up the park 20 yards.

That said, we’re possibly concerned about what happens if we let them run clear - we seem to be able to rely on them giving it away in the congestion of our own half.

But you’re right & they only need to get it right once....

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

I think unless Liverpool comes round then he will want a crack at the CL.  I can't imagine him wanting to go abroad or take over another EPL club.  Not like he needs the money.

CL would add to CV 

then gets Liverpool when their manager decides to move on 

5 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

davis intelligence is something else. they were playing such a high press against us at the start then he started to sit deeper to give an option. then we scored.

i would take morelos off. is aribo on the bench ?

You are clueless.

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

I think unless Liverpool comes round then he will want a crack at the CL.  I can't imagine him wanting to go abroad or take over another EPL club.  Not like he needs the money.

I would like to think so, but realistically we don't have the budget and will be also rans. Will he be happy with that?

3 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Going nowhere for a while.  Would only go to Liverpool and that won’t happen for at least 3 years.

Archived