*****The Official Rangers v SL Benfica Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

i get it you love alfredo and want him out this patch. we all want our highest earner banging them in again and terrorising defences. but hes probably the worst in our team tonight.

I'm open to different views but that is nonsense. He's doing loads tonight and we are scoring a lot of goals currently

2 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

i get it you love alfredo and want him out this patch. we all want our highest earner banging them in again and terrorising defences. but hes probably the worst in our team tonight.

He is working his socks off, and causing them problems all over the pitch. He us not playing as an out and out striker tonight. 

6 minutes ago, Brubear said:

He is working his socks off, and causing them problems all over the pitch. He us not playing as an out and out striker tonight. 

the front three switch about , working his socks off , literally watching him standing still while the rest of the team defends, not falling back to help either. not good enough in europe.

1 minute ago, simplythebestest said:

To think we had to beat Galatasary to even be in the this group. Mental when you think back just a couple years.

Aye it's a bit backwards when you think of it. Galatasaray are a team who you would expect to face in the knock out stages after you get through the group stages, not before them. :lol:

Archived