*****The Official Rangers v SL Benfica Thread*****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

outstanding efforts from everyone in that half.  i am in awe of what Gerrard has managed to get out of such a small budget. you'd think this was Football Manager 2020 we were playing with these r

It’s great being a Bear right now. 

We have seen better Rangers teams lose to much worse than Benfica over the decades. This season has been almost faultless so far and to keep the momentum and unbeaten run going for this long is almost

Posted Images

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Shocking that we have lost 2 goals in the last 15 mins of both matches. I can’t believe no subs were made when we were ducking shattered.

Still, I’m happy with the position we are in.

Same I’m happy but could be happier. Game was crying out for Barker’s runs in behind (can’t believe I just said that! 😂)

I was slightly miffed last time....3-3 away was a decent score. But to do it again at home, nuts. It just shouldn't happen. No idea why Gerrard didn't change things....it was obvious they were gonna hit us late on again. 

Still in our own hands, but that's a real pisser tonight!

HG5 likes this
Just now, Bears r us said:

At KO I would have taken a draw, but being 2-0 up it now feels like a loss. :sad:

Still in a great position to go through still. :thumbup:

Yeah mate. Feels like a loss. That cunt linesman cost us as well. I hate talking like that, but people need to do their jobs properly. Tarrier officiating tonight. 

The OG was unfortunate. In the first half they wasted at least three really good shots into Row Z - all of which could have had a different outcome any other day. In my opinion it was a 50-50 game and a fair result, but a bastard to blow away a 2 goal lead like that.

Great game for a neutral.

HG5 likes this

Gerrard needs to start making subs, Benfica made 4 or 5 today ? And turned the game around. I honestly felt that we are lucky that there was not another 10 mins or so. 

Still, we are in a good place. No injuries and a point against a pretty damn good side.