*****The Official Rangers v SL Benfica Thread*****

G.E.C.

5 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I noticed that. They obviously think it is based on GD as opposed to head to head. Could just be enough to see us top the group and Benfica second. 

does it not go to goal difference after head to head and i think  benfica  have a better gd

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JohnLima said:

Why? When they were winning they were all looking for me ... Now that they put the guitar in the bag, hold on, little ones! 😁

See you ya tarrier cunt. Why don't you go and lick yer sisters arsehole. Your team cost fuckin millions and yer fuckin pish.now fuck off ya jakeball.

7 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Shut the fuck up ya fucking cum sock, away back to trying to lick yer elbows ya fanny.

Dont fucking quote me again.

:lol: omg seriously ...hmmm ive quoted you again what you going to do, i know see below :lol: if you can manage to get your adolescent mouth out of your mums tit. and what you do with your cum sock is entirely your business :lol: 

image.png.d15ec23c60d66a78e08326c98e689c47.png

6 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Fuck off ya fucking helmet, retarded cunt.

5 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

oh dear the typical ramblings of a silly wee boy who likes saying retard and other no doubt offensive words, grow up  

4 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Shut the fuck up ya fucking cum sock, away back to trying to lick yer elbows ya fanny.

Dont fucking quote me again.

popcorn-gif.gif

3 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

:lol: omg seriously ...hmmm ive quoted you again what you going to do, i know :lol: if you can manage to get your adolescent mouth out of your mums tit 

image.png.d15ec23c60d66a78e08326c98e689c47.png

Maw comments, how you know you're dealing with an absolute weapon, she's been deed longer than you've been alive btw. silly cunt.

I am absolutely delighted with the team, yes dissapointing we never got the win but we are a massive force again and every single player and fan must be delighted that we are back where we belong, Gerrard is going to win us 55, we are a top team in the europa league and to be where we are now compared to where we were is fantastic, draw tonight is massive for the club, let's face it we could be celtic 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Looking for positives (now that I've accepted the result) in terms of momentum in the league, I quite like the fact that next week is a competitive game. I don't think two meaningless European games would be particularly good - better to be up for matches, having them be important, and going at them with pace and tempo to keep improving the way we are playing.

Clearly wouldn't want to be going to Poland in a must win match, but I think the big European games are something that brings a lot of energy to the squad. On the flip side, they have two meaningless games that are going to feel like a pointless slog which isn't going to have them at top speed going into the later fixtures of the year.

Stings to throw away a lead, but I think a lot of folk on here underestimate how good they were, plus I'm not always averse to having a few results that lead to the team getting a kick up the arse - and better in Europa games that probably won't stop us qualifying than dropping daft points in the league or getting a one off bad result in the cup.

OK. Kind of convinced myself to be glass half full after tonight - now lets take fucking eight off Falkirk on Sunday!!

1 minute ago, Fragglerock said:

I am absolutely delighted with the team, yes dissapointing we never got the win but we are a massive force again and every single player and fan must be delighted that we are back where we belong, Gerrard is going to win us 55, we are a top team in the europa league and to be where we are now compared to where we were is fantastic, draw tonight is massive for the club, let's face it we could be celtic 

I called my Dad after the game and he said that as well. he was having a good laugh to himself

6 minutes ago, Fragglerock said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sense

18 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

popcorn-gif.gif

the guy hmmm or maybe not is a wee hide in the corner wanker hes sooo angry and shouty shouty but in reality a wee micro penis dick but to be fair that's not his fault .... maybe his dads but just speculating to be fair 

30 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Maw comments, how you know you're dealing with an absolute weapon, she's been deed longer than you've been alive btw. silly cunt.

ooooh im so afraid :lol: mind set your clock for school tomorrow incase you sleep in tit. riht going to bed as unlike you with plenty time on your hands im working tomorrow but more than happy to make a fool of you tomorrow so good night :pipe:

Archived