Just leaving this here fellow PUL’ers

British_Empire

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I’ve just cleaned this topic up and hidden loads of posts purely because the stats highlighted in the OP are still being overlooked so people can complain, moan and discuss how the topic was derailed rather than talking about the topic on hand.

Let’s keep it on topic from now and discuss how great our record is eh? 

Agreed mate 

but please take note of the common denominator in every thread that has admin stepping in and doing this crap that you’s have to deal with 

that’s the last I’ll say - I’m no saying how to do your job - it’s a well moderated forum as it is 

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Agreed mate 

but please take note of the common denominator in every thread that has admin stepping in and doing this crap that you’s have to deal with 

that’s the last I’ll say - I’m no saying how to do your job - it’s a well moderated forum as it is 

Thursday will be a major test against Benfica, so be happy to come out of that with a win preferably, or a draw, and keep our record intact. :thumbsup:

Just now, British_Empire said:

Thing is though mate, 2 home games we win the group and avoid the CL teams 

Shit, hadn't thought of that. Even with a draw, could still work out that way if Benfica lost their last game and we won. But let's try nail the two wins then it's job done :tu:

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Still taking it one game at a time but we are absolutely brilliant to watch at the moment 

I’m exactly the same. The last couple of seasons have scarred me, and I’m still waiting on us blowing it. However, the football we are playing and the tempo we are playing at is making me more confident with every game that passes. If I’m honest I’ve been dreading this season because of what’s at stake. All we’ve heard from the Tarriers is how we’re going to implode and fold when they do the ten. What I’m beginning to realise is that if we win the league this year and get entry into the Champions League, it’s a massive game changer. We only need to think about one game at a time just now and keep our knee on their neck. This is the first real pressure they’ve experienced and their arse is collapsing big time. Mon the Famous, we can do this. 

Just now, josmc said:

I’m exactly the same. The last couple of seasons have scarred me, and I’m still waiting on us blowing it. However, the football we are playing and the tempo we are playing at is making me more confident with every game that passes. If I’m honest I’ve been dreading this season because of what’s at stake. All we’ve heard from the Tarriers is how we’re going to implode and fold when they do the ten. What I’m beginning to realise is that if we win the league this year and get entry into the Champions League, it’s a massive game changer. We only need to think about one game at a time just now and keep our knee on their neck. This is the first real pressure they’ve experienced and their arse is collapsing big time. Mon the Famous, we can do this. 

The proverbial pack of cards.

Archived