Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought this was going to be about ted Rogers and dusty bin.

Good thread btw.

Dreadfull stats

Posted Images

5 worst signings

Grezda, Herrera, Martin, Senderos, Alves 

4 best signings

Morelos, Kamara, Arfield and Tav 

3 Players who left too soon

Gilmour, Waghorn, McKay

2 past legends who you would like in the current team

Laudrup & Van Bronckhorst

1 future signing

Darwin Nunez 😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Is Max Aaron's not valued at upwards of £20m by Norwich. I'm sure he was linked with Barca and the likes in the summer.

Aye mate. He just reminds me of Tav with his style but way out our reach. That's why I mentioned Ferguson after him as a realistic option.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Dude said:

If only we had a senior member of staff who went to Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School... 

He only went as it was the best school in the area for football at the time. Its been explained in a number of interviews over the years, even when it wasn't really an issue during his playing career. He would have gone to any school if it had a better sporting reputation.

'Although not a Catholic and living outside the catchment area, Gerrard attended Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School upon the recommendation of his primary school teacher, whose husband was a PE teacher there, due to its superior football reputation over more local schools.[5][6]'

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

He only went as it was the best school in the area for football at the time. Its been explained in a number of interviews over the years, even when it wasn't really an issue during his playing career. He would have gone to any school if it had a better sporting reputation.

'Although not a Catholic and living outside the catchment area, Gerrard attended Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School upon the recommendation of his primary school teacher, whose husband was a PE teacher there, due to its superior football reputation over more local schools.[5][6]'

Anyone asked Campbell why he went to the school he did? Or does it really no matter a fuck?

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Anyone asked Campbell why he went to the school he did? Or does it really no matter a fuck?

The situation is different in England, but you, surely, would know that. Maybe you should have made the point above in the original response. I know a few Rangers fans who went to Catholic schools (not through choice) so fully aware thanks.

Of course it doesnt/shouldn't matter as long as they want to play for us. Yours was hardly the best response to the issue as its easily shot down. 

Anyone, Everyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

The situation is different in England, but you, surely, would know that. Maybe you should have made the point above in the original response. I know a few Rangers fans who went to Catholic schools (not through choice) so fully aware thanks.

Of course it doesnt/shouldn't matter as long as they want to play for us. Yours was hardly the best response to the issue as its easily shot down. 

Anyone, Everyone.

So you don't know why Campbell went to an RC school. Cheers. Could be any number of reasons.

One person going to an RC school is good but another is bad? I couldn't care less if they went to an RC school in Glasgow, Liverpool or anywhere else. I know some Rangers fans who DID go to RC schools through choice.

Anyone, Everyone indeed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 worst signings

Grezda, Pena, Herrera, Senderos, Flanagan

4 best signings

Morelos, Barisic, Kamara, Mcgregor

3 who left too soon.

McKay, Garner, Barton

2 past legends who you would like to see in the current side

Boyd, Lovenkrands

1 future signing

Lundstram

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, demise said:

5 worst signings

Grezda, Pena, Herrera, Senderos, Flanagan

4 best signings

Morelos, Barisic, Kamara, Mcgregor

3 who left too soon.

McKay, Garner, Barton

2 past legends who you would like to see in the current side

Boyd, Lovenkrands

1 future signing

Lundstram

 

Incredibly harsh given some of the other shite we've had in that period.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 23 January 2021 15:00 Until 17:00
      0  
      Rangers v Ross County
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...