5-4-3-2-1

BlueSuedeSambas

21 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

btw, I can't believe how many people picked Grezda for worst signing list. Disappointment for sure, but I don't think he was as bad as many others.

It's because he cost us just over 2-million - compared to other guys who were frees or loans or hardly played. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/11/2020 at 19:51, The Dude said:

So you don't know why Campbell went to an RC school. Cheers. Could be any number of reasons.

One person going to an RC school is good but another is bad? I couldn't care less if they went to an RC school in Glasgow, Liverpool or anywhere else. I know some Rangers fans who DID go to RC schools through choice.

Anyone, Everyone indeed.

Calm down lads, it was only a joke.

5 Worst Signings - Pena, Senderos, Barton, Grezda, Lafferty

4 Best Signings - Morelos, Kamara, Barisic, Aribo (all 4 will make us a mint) 

3 Left too soon - Candeias, Waghorn (I think they could have still contributed. 3rd was tough but I'd say McCrorie, wasn't overly fussed at him going but has potential to backfire. 

2 Past legends - Cuellar, Prso

1 Future Signing - Ferguson coming on to a game. 

6 hours ago, philiprfc said:

btw, I can't believe how many people picked Grezda for worst signing list. Disappointment for sure, but I don't think he was as bad as many others.

Financially he was a dreadful signing. Same reason Pena makes the list for most people imo because he actually done a job for us when he played.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Financially he was a dreadful signing. Same reason Pena makes the list for most people imo because he actually done a job for us when he played.

Aye, if you JUST look at Penas stats, he was a passable signing. That's far from the reality though. 

8 hours ago, philiprfc said:

I can think of nothing good that he did except a goal against Motherwell I think it was? It was a game that was already over by the time he scored too iirc

He spat at an opposition player aswell at one stage. Complete fucking tool of a guy

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I can think of nothing good that he did except a goal against Motherwell I think it was? It was a game that was already over by the time he scored too iirc

He spat at an opposition player aswell at one stage. Complete fucking tool of a guy

The defending for the goal was junior level at best as well

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So, it was Windass’ decision then? 

Also, Cardoso was garbage. Like 10 levels below Katic.

Both. Windass wanted to play as a 9. Gerrard didn't think he was good enough and accepted a bid from Wigan. 

The way some rave about Katic, being 10 levels below doesn't make him all that bad. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not Edmundson bad but not much better.

So clearly Gerrard thinks he can improve defenders. Tbh, I'm not saying he'd have been in the team week in week out but think he'd offer more than the likes of Edmundson. A young defender who could get much better with good coaching. 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Missed an absolute sitter against Spartak right at the death.

Wank.

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, I'll be honest, I went to bed after that post and came on just there thinking "I must have been really tired to post that shit" 😂

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

Aye, if you JUST look at Penas stats, he was a passable signing. That's far from the reality though. 

He was a fat, out out of shape alcoholic but I'm sure for a long time he was actually our highest scoring midfielder until Scott Arfield arrived. Could be wrong.

Archived