Jump to content

The form we're on is unreal


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

it genuinely feels like things have just clicked, we're working as a unit and dispatching teams with efficiency. 
 

The boys need to keep the head and continue the consistency, especially since there isn't a break and it'll take a lot of energy to keep going. 

It looks great but it’s all pointless in the end because ill Phil the no well heid says we are going into administration again next week.

TamCoopz, semaj and RFCRobertson like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

it genuinely feels like things have just clicked, we're working as a unit and dispatching teams with efficiency. 
 

The boys need to keep the head and continue the consistency, especially since there isn't a break and it'll take a lot of energy to keep going. 

Yaaaassss Robo. 
 

mon the fucking Gers 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

RFCRobertson and Zetland like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

It is, but clean sheets just don't do us justice. Someone else posted how many on target shots we've allowed opposition teams this season and it's ridiculously. Reducing teams to 1 or 2 attempts to beat McGregor/McLaughlin a game highlights how much we neutralise teams. Couple that defensive record with a team that's finally spreading the goals about and we're a joy to watch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Marco said:

It is, but clean sheets just don't do us justice. Someone else posted how many on target shots we've allowed opposition teams this season and it's ridiculously. Reducing teams to 1 or 2 attempts to beat McGregor/McLaughlin a game highlights how much we neutralise teams. Couple that defensive record with a team that's finally spreading the goals about and we're a joy to watch.

aye it really is incredible how few shot the opposition are allowed against McGregor and McLaughlin  

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Somebody was saying it’s the first time we’ve reached this amount of points in this many games since 1967. 

Was on the radio yesterday pre match and sky confirmed it after the game in their analysis - Some run

Link to post
Share on other sites

Best team we have had since the days of Advocaat. These relatively unknown players (not like famous names like Numan, De Boer's, Gazza etc) are slowly becoming recognized around Europe and their value is increasing. £170m is the estimate.

If you don't concede, you can't lose and so far this season we haven't lost. Picking a POTY will be hard because there are so many candidates so far. 

Trying not to get too carried away. Long may it continue...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously we'll pleased but im genuinely so happy for Stevie G. He has taken a lot of flak, while I believe it was more the players who were at fault.

Great thing about us now is the depth in the squad and on the pitch. Previous seasons our main threat was obviously Morelos and Kent to make things happen but now I think we are dangerous from everywhere......at this rate even shagger might pose a danger.

 

Long may it continue 

bluenoz and tannerall like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Obviously we'll pleased but im genuinely so happy for Stevie G. He has taken a lot of flak, while I believe it was more the players who were at fault.

Great thing about us now is the depth in the squad and on the pitch. Previous seasons our main threat was obviously Morelos and Kent to make things happen but now I think we are dangerous from everywhere......at this rate even shagger might pose a danger.

 

Long may it continue 

Shagger's biggest threat is the fact he sits for 86 minutes a game with fuck all to do then still has the concentration to pull off great saves.

That must fuck with strikers heeds, imagine sitting getting hounded for that length of time, finally get a good baw, in on goal and Shagger bats ye away like it's nothing

RockwellGers, demise and G13 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...