Fans return to stadiums tier system

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds a bit harsh but I’d rather we kept fans away until we’re out of sight...

You obviously haven’t met the SNP...

Obviously haven't been in the Covid thread then, Terry Hurlock and Blue Avenger has Scotland needing to be in full and total lockdown for the next 3 years as an absolute minimum.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

I want to be back as soon as possible but another moronic thoughtless idea from those in power.   One minute we are all in lockdown and the Covid rate is dropping then we are all mixing at Xmas for a few days but suddenly it is all stopped for New Year.  Total nonsense.   

Common sense. 

The virus will never go away with all these half-baked, impatient ideas and half-measures. 

Part of me is turning into a Covid-19 conspiracy nut job and starting to think that maybe that's what they want? it's about the only thing that would explain this, relaxation of rules for Christmas etc.

pollok-bear likes this
1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Erm not every stadium will be near 4000...

Based on the system proposed in England this would be for tier 1 areas but limited to 50% capacity if capacity is under 8k. My response was merely pointing out what the Scottish Government has allowed so far is tiny in comparison. 

15 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Erm not every stadium will be near 4000...

Much as I admire all that the Union Bears do imagine we let 200 of them back in BF on the condition that they spread out from BF1 to BF5.

Guaranteed all 200 would be in the bogs at half time singing naughty but nice songs under a cloke of smog.

Now I am not a scientist but it doesn’t bode well when they all go round to see Granny Ethel and Great Uncle Ernest.

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

My Gers points caused all sorts of teeth gnashing and mini meltdowns. 

Imagine the stramash when they do the ballot for the lucky 4000....

Probably charge you another tenner "to secure your place to be in with a chance" 

Cedrick and MorelosRangers like this

I wonder if any of the rumours are true that attending mass events will require evidence of vaccination on a COVID passport .

With 2/3 of the population keen to be vaccinated that leaves 1/3 not covered .The threat of not being able to go to the football ,a concert or travel abroad might be enough to get the anti vaccine crew on board .

With the government doubling down on their demonic lockdown strategy, I don’t see much hope that there will be many allowed in the ground prior to the end of the season.  The elephant in the room for the club will then be will the fans be willing to stump up another £500 plus for a season ticket with no guarantee of regular admittance at games.  Throw in the economic consequences of lockdown starting to really hit, possible imposition of health passports, wearing masks, etc, I would not be surprised at a major downturn in season ticket sales.  Winning 55 may stave things of somewhat but still think there may be serious financial consequences for the club (and all of football) if we don’t get back to the old normal soon, or have some likelihood of this returning in the horizon.

Once we’re all vaccinated what you think will be the next excuse for no full crowds at football ? Coz it’s an absolute certainty there will be one , no danger they’ll say that’s Scotland vaccinated In ye go, there will be another obstacle , I’m gon for you’ve been vaccinated but 50k will still be a risk