Benefit of Mygers membership

will2203

18 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

While I can see the pluses in your post and yes it's always been a revenue for the club and not a loyalty scheme there wasn't a great deal of thought went into it to make it even seem fair.

You mentioned fans who go to away games might discover a way to use the scheme to their advantage, well that's where it's fucked me up. I've been going to away games for years with my son but because of MyGers can't see this happening in the future, my son is a fanatic compared to me so when they were awarding  points for Rangers TV I gave him the points and this resulted in us now being in different levels - so as I say I can see your points but it's not for me.

The whole RTV points is shite as well, well the point distribution.

Just need to see how it pans out when the real reason we signed up starts (away games) ,I still foresee even gold members the only certainty will be St J and livi, this break from it hasn’t half had me pondering is it really that bad watching the away games on tv and saves a helluva lot of hassle just going to ibrox in the future , I dare say I’ll be back to greeting like fuck about away tickets once we’re back to normal though 😂

2 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

While I can see the pluses in your post and yes it's always been a revenue for the club and not a loyalty scheme there wasn't a great deal of thought went into it to make it even seem fair.

You mentioned fans who go to away games might discover a way to use the scheme to their advantage, well that's where it's fucked me up. I've been going to away games for years with my son but because of MyGers can't see this happening in the future, my son is a fanatic compared to me so when they were awarding  points for Rangers TV I gave him the points and this resulted in us now being in different levels - so as I say I can see your points but it's not for me.

Fair enough LL. It's not ideal, I totally appreciate that.

Archived