Fans at the Ross county game

GOAT

There's a lot of Rangers fans I know (including myself) that's on the Ross County database for home end tickets.

Hopefully some Bears get, but if it's only 300, I'm sure they'd work it on a points basis or something - rather than guys from Glasgow/West Of Scotland etc that goes to 1, maybe 2 games a season since Ross County have been in the top flight :lol: 

12 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

There's a lot of Rangers fans I know (including myself) that's on the Ross County database for home end tickets.

Hopefully some Bears get, but if it's only 300, I'm sure they'd work it on a points basis or something - rather than guys from Glasgow/West Of Scotland etc that goes to 1, maybe 2 games a season since Ross County have been in the top flight :lol: 

I'm sure they will limit it to local area ticket sales. Don't think they would risk the wrath of selling tickets to people in other lockdown zones.

Just now, British_Empire said:

and season ticket holders from said local tiered areas too. Or at least priority.

Yeah that's what I meant. 

I honestly think that our first few games back at Ibrox will be limited to Season Ticket holders with Glasgow postal addresses. Don't have any knowledge or anything but just a hunch.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I honestly think that our first few games back at Ibrox will be limited to Season Ticket holders with Glasgow postal addresses. Don't have any knowledge or anything but just a hunch.

It would be the sensible and responsible thing to do in order to give a limited/phased return every chance to work.

Given that, watch people from tier 1 given priority or something mental. This is Scotland, the SFA and SPFL we are dealing with here. Nothing would surprise me.

22 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Gives some of us maybe a change to get a ticket or two if we know anyone 

No chance mate. 

You will probably need to know a Ross County season ticket holder who will meet their criteria, isn't bothered about going and make it worth their while and then try to navigate/negotiate the coppers who will be at the train station or car park. Wouldn't even be surprised to see the football intelligence there to identify folk who are there that shouldn't be - they were up at Aberdeen first day of the season, the Glasgow ones.

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

No chance mate. 

You will probably need to know a Ross County season ticket holder who will meet their criteria, isn't bothered about going and make it worth their while and then try to navigate/negotiate the coppers who will be at the train station or car park. Wouldn't even be surprised to see the football intelligence there to identify folk who are there that shouldn't be - they were up at Aberdeen first day of the season, the Glasgow ones.

There's buses in dingwall

56 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

You aren't doing domestic games anymore though 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Should be limited to Southside imo

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Can’t understand why anyone would want to to travel to sit in the home end with a mask on in a crowd of 300 people.

Would much rather just watch it in the house with a bevy.

Imaginary staunch points.

11 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I know.

Did I say on that post I was going? all I said is that I think I'll be on their database from previous ticket buys.

So as usual you were just letting everyone know that you have your ways of going to games that others can't atm? :lol:

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

So as usual you were just letting everyone know that you have your ways of going to games that others can't atm? :lol:

Aye that’s what I was hinting at - cos it’s almost like I never even said in another post at the same time as that one (in response to McEwans Lager) that it will be season ticket holders only and maybe based on tiers and then again something similar to Goat ya weirdo bastard 

but sure here’s me who said he thinks he might still be on their database from previous buys, will be able to just circumvent all that and just head up on anyway to game I’ve no intention of going to :lol: 

theres shit loads of Rangers fans on the Ross County database btw it doesn’t make me a special case 

Archived