Jump to content

Fans at the Ross county game


Recommended Posts

There's a lot of Rangers fans I know (including myself) that's on the Ross County database for home end tickets.

Hopefully some Bears get, but if it's only 300, I'm sure they'd work it on a points basis or something - rather than guys from Glasgow/West Of Scotland etc that goes to 1, maybe 2 games a season since Ross County have been in the top flight :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

There's a lot of Rangers fans I know (including myself) that's on the Ross County database for home end tickets.

Hopefully some Bears get, but if it's only 300, I'm sure they'd work it on a points basis or something - rather than guys from Glasgow/West Of Scotland etc that goes to 1, maybe 2 games a season since Ross County have been in the top flight :lol: 

I'm sure they will limit it to local area ticket sales. Don't think they would risk the wrath of selling tickets to people in other lockdown zones.

Marco, Nk89 and BookWorm like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, British_Empire said:

and season ticket holders from said local tiered areas too. Or at least priority.

Yeah that's what I meant. 

I honestly think that our first few games back at Ibrox will be limited to Season Ticket holders with Glasgow postal addresses. Don't have any knowledge or anything but just a hunch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah that's what I meant. 

I honestly think that our first few games back at Ibrox will be limited to Season Ticket holders with Glasgow postal addresses. Don't have any knowledge or anything but just a hunch.

It would be the sensible and responsible thing to do in order to give a limited/phased return every chance to work.

Given that, watch people from tier 1 given priority or something mental. This is Scotland, the SFA and SPFL we are dealing with here. Nothing would surprise me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Gives some of us maybe a change to get a ticket or two if we know anyone 

No chance mate. 

You will probably need to know a Ross County season ticket holder who will meet their criteria, isn't bothered about going and make it worth their while and then try to navigate/negotiate the coppers who will be at the train station or car park. Wouldn't even be surprised to see the football intelligence there to identify folk who are there that shouldn't be - they were up at Aberdeen first day of the season, the Glasgow ones.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

No chance mate. 

You will probably need to know a Ross County season ticket holder who will meet their criteria, isn't bothered about going and make it worth their while and then try to navigate/negotiate the coppers who will be at the train station or car park. Wouldn't even be surprised to see the football intelligence there to identify folk who are there that shouldn't be - they were up at Aberdeen first day of the season, the Glasgow ones.

There's buses in dingwall

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

There's a lot of Rangers fans I know (including myself) that's on the Ross County database for home end tickets.

Hopefully some Bears get, but if it's only 300, I'm sure they'd work it on a points basis or something - rather than guys from Glasgow/West Of Scotland etc that goes to 1, maybe 2 games a season since Ross County have been in the top flight :lol: 

You aren't doing domestic games anymore though 

KeyserSoze likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah that's what I meant. 

I honestly think that our first few games back at Ibrox will be limited to Season Ticket holders with Glasgow postal addresses. Don't have any knowledge or anything but just a hunch.

Should be limited to Southside imo

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 23 January 2021 15:00 Until 17:00
      0  
      Rangers v Ross County
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...