Fans at the Ross county game

GOAT

16 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Aye that’s what I was hinting at - cos it’s almost like I never even said in another post at the same time as that one (in response to McEwans Lager) that it will be season ticket holders only and maybe based on tiers and then again something similar to Goat ya weirdo bastard 

but sure here’s me who said he thinks he might still be on their database from previous buys, will be able to just circumvent all that and just head up on anyway to game I’ve no intention of going to :lol: 

theres shit loads of Rangers fans on the Ross County database btw it doesn’t make me a special case 

You take being questioned fucking horrendously :lol:

Mate no harm but you're never done letting people know you can get to games they can't. Asking admin if they can let you know if some potential foreign poster is real so you can ask questions, and then posting airport pictures constantly

Literally yesterday in the OT while telling us a taxi firm or some shite did you out of money you also threw in needlessly it was because hospitality for a game fell through that you weren't going anymore. 

Calling me a weirdo bastard but you literally look for an internet forum to massage your ego :lol:

Just now, .Williamson. said:

You take being questioned fucking horrendously :lol:

Mate no harm but you're never done letting people know you can get to games they can't. Asking admin if they can let you know if some potential foreign poster is real so you can ask questions, and then posting airport pictures constantly

Literally yesterday in the OT while telling us a taxi firm or some shite did you out of money you also threw in needlessly it was because hospitality for a game that fell through that you weren't going anymore. 

Calling me a weirdo bastard but you literally look for an internet forum to massage your ego :lol:

You’re half right, I did ask those things but it’s nothing to do with ego it’s because I genuinely needed help. 

I’ll try and reign it in a bit if it keeps your obsession with me at bay. This is about the 4th time since the summer you’ve popped up at random trying to catch me out after saying I wouldn’t be putting another penny into Scottish football. 

Why does it bother you so much? That’s why I’m saying you’re acting like a weirdo. I accept I probably do come across a bit arrogant on here without really meaning to but you’re so far off the Mark with this one (in this thread) you’ve got it all wrong taking a couple posts I made and making a wild assumption - all I was doing was trying to emphasise that there’s a lot of folk on the Ross County database but not to get your hopes up as it will be a season ticket holder ballot (and I’m proved right it seems) 

Just now, esquire8 said:

A ballot? Surely 300 is more than enough to hold all their season ticket holders? :lol:

Plus too l don’t think it helps when everyone’s been starved of seeing their teams in action 

I know Ross County had a game, might have been Celtic? With a small drop in, but when people are gagging to get back the demand will go fast even for a shite wee mob like them 

Archived