celtic Boys Club - The Guardian

roger9650

• 4 weeks later...

What is happening with Thompsons and the abused they were representing regards Bheast fc  ? cunts are clearly getting free advertisment on Snyde for me  .

What happened to the guy that was taking money of fans to write his book . Everything seems to have went quiet regards their crimes  

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What is happening with Thompsons and the abused they were representing regards Bheast fc  ? cunts are clearly getting free advertisment on Snyde for me  .

What happened to the guy that was taking money of fans to write his book . Everything seems to have went quiet regards their crimes  

The courts are backlogged due to Covid but there will be some movement on the civil suits after the criminal one with news towards the end of January apparently. 

I think Gordon has been told to wait until the current case is concluded before he can release his book. 

42 minutes ago, stfu said:

The courts are backlogged due to Covid but there will be some movement on the civil suits after the criminal one with news towards the end of January apparently. 

I think Gordon has been told to wait until the current case is concluded before he can release his book. 

My breath is still not being held on all this mate .Thanks for reply though 

My fear was that Thompson’s (presumably on a percentage of any compensation) were focusing on negotiating for as much as possible (partly to line their own pockets) before a “settled with an NDA” press release slipped out.

I want every single survivor to get every single penny that the courts can possibly award and that the obscenity of a club is publicly shamed, every sick cunt that supports them is humiliated and then the whole sorry eyesore is bulldozed to save further pain for those abused in the way that locations associated with multiple atrocities usually are.

Fuck any idea of a back room, hush hush settlement to save their necks.

With the blessing and support of the victims, let’s get the whole atrocity out in the daylight and banish that club to its rightful place as the sporting pariah equivalent of Gary Glitter and Jimmy Saville, only, sadly, on an industrial scale.

Fuck point-scoring, fuck revenge - these poor folk need recognition and justice.

Edit : if Thompson’s are truly committed to justice and not just earning a percentage, then I commend them and wish them every success.

1 minute ago, mrmojorisin said:

The wheels of justice turn slowly...the filth are like trapped rats and will do everything in their power to try avoid this

hopefully they will have no way out of this rotten mess.
Still think IF this was the States that organisation would be history and the paedophiles would be serving real sentences.
The victims would certainly have had their day in court and no questions asked.

14 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

hopefully they will have no way out of this rotten mess.
Still think IF this was the States that organisation would be history and the paedophiles would be serving real sentences.
The victims would certainly have had their day in court and no questions asked.

The seperate entity pish has been blown out of the water...they have nothing 

34 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

The seperate entity pish has been blown out of the water...they have nothing 

I understand the wheels of justice turn slowly and the need not to discuss ongoing cases mate.

BUT!!!...the cynic in me thinks Thomsons Solicitors have dragged their heels on it,and it might have something to do with the club allegiances,and the lawyer involved a self confessed ST holder.
BJK's words come back "do everything to protect the club name".
Quite sure the consensus is that sleekit pete has already had victims sign NDA's over 25 years ago when he was in charge of finanaces.
Seperate entity are capable of anything,even squirming out of this with "the club name intact".
Some of those kids became adults and are no longer here,and fail to see where their justice will be served.

It might be best if i calm down and let justice run it's course mate :thumbup: and hope what you said is there is nowhere to hide. 

Archived