Rangers using Artificial intelligence to win the league

Junior Soprano

9 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Spend £5M on a shit goalie, next thing you know hes injured and last years 3rd choice gets the gloves.

I know people think sports science is a load of pish, but times moved on and im glad were doing everything we can to manage players fitness/injury prevention.

Lennon slipped up when explaining his injury as well, at first it was a back injury then a shoulder injury iirc.

50 minutes ago, Assegai said:

We're all howling at the filth right now, not least of all because this is the kind of thing they had the opportunity and freedom to explore to potentially put them lightyears ahead of us and they didn't.

They did get some disco lights.

3 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

What happened with Jack, his knee injury is long term yet he’s injured. Get rid! 

I know youre kidding but i think Jack has the type of long-standing injury that needs managed - not sure if surgery would cure it or if its wear and tear type thing he has to live with?

14 hours ago, philiprfc said:

Btw, this isn't new and I know Rangers were using this sort of tech a few years back, at least as a proof of concept, as my friend was working with a start up who was working with us, among others. It's been pretty prevalent in rugby for a long time apparently.

Stop talking sense, we want the tims to think we're using real life FMRTE.

44 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

I know youre kidding but i think Jack has the type of long-standing injury that needs managed - not sure if surgery would cure it or if its wear and tear type thing he has to live with?

I think that's right ... And this AI type stuff helps them flag early when its going off the rails for him. 

I've seen this big data and machine learning shite in a business context produce predictions that are fanciful but are then bang on and I was a doubter for years. There is no doubt it has applications in football. 

1 hour ago, Bearsden bear said:

Maybe the AI will help to control it then. Hopefully get a good few years out of him yet. 

43 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Maybe the AI will help to control it then. Hopefully get a good few years out of him yet. 

or a Prototype smart, bionic knee implant 

https://health-innovations.org/2019/03/06/prototype-smart-bionic-knee-implant-can-power-itself/#:~:text=As these knee replacements can,generate energy to power it.

image.thumb.png.947e92bcc7352df6fe4c92fafd88fdcd.png

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Us fans will be able to control him with our mobile phones with that thing, kick broony in the ba’s option will be the most pressed. 

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Thats what i need, cartlidge gone after rupturing acl.

On 25/11/2020 at 18:44, Junior Soprano said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6324615/rangers-ai-technology-predict-injuries/

ILL phil will be wanking himself into an omelette over this.

:lol: our next 2 signings according to mcgobbles blog next week; 

RC.jpg

ter.jpg

Archived