Amazing that we're disappointed drawing with Benfica

NitshillBear

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NitshillBear said:

See if that's your patter, ram it up your arse. Did lots of things right tonight but this bed-wetting delusional revisionist shite needs to stop. If we get two goals in front of ANYBODY, we should be winning the game. End of story.

Yes sir, whatever you say sir.

1 minute ago, NitshillBear said:

See if that's your patter, ram it up your arse. Did lots of things right tonight but this bed-wetting delusional revisionist shite needs to stop. If we get two goals in front of ANYBODY, we should be winning the game. End of story.

I'm gutted about the result but gtf man you absolute mess.

1 minute ago, NitshillBear said:

You looking forward to Santa son?

7 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

I’ll fight you 

Said it in the match thread but it's purely a case of Gerrard being a victim of his own success. I'll take disappointed to be undefeated against Benfica, and the 3 best Portuguese teams over 6 matches, than anything else we've endured. Even if the last decade didn't happen that's still high standards. We weren't even this confident in Europe under Walter

Archived