Kent - Alfie - Roofe

GOAT

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Roofe really starting to look the part and they actually compliment each other really well. Even saw a different side to Morelos tonight. 

I don’t think you saw a different side tbh, I think you saw the same thing he’s been doing most of the season.  Helping the team more.  If he can do that get 25 goals a season we’re on to a winner.

Morelos is playing his role in the front 3 perfectly. He's complimented by Kent and roofe who work hard and they all link well together.

Arfield breaks the lines and joins this forward group as often as possible. As does tav. 

Its very clever and exciting 

I’d still like to see Itten tried as the centre of that front 3 on a Sunday 

Think we could see some excellent football between him, Roofe and Kent same with Defoe especially if Aribo plays as well. 

Morelos is the best option for Europe but I think it might be one of the other 2 in the league 

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Morelos is playing his role in the front 3 perfectly. He's complimented by Kent and roofe who work hard and they all link well together.

Arfield breaks the lines and joins this forward group as often as possible. As does tav. 

Its very clever and exciting 

100%. Something I've noticed too.

There's a fluidity between that front 3 and they all bring something different to the party in an attacking sense, but all of them mix it well.

Handful for defenders, because just if you think you're getting to grips with them 3, you have Tav and Barisic providing the width to stretch the opposition even more and on top of that you've got Arfield buzzing about, going beyond and popping up in pockets of space.

Or if Aribo plays, you get similar to Arfield doing the same.

Feel like they’re doing really well, and not even all hit peak form just yet. There’s more to come from Roofe, and Morelos and Kent have hit higher highs individually than they are right now. 

When the all hit top form teams are in serious trouble.

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Great game Morelos last night, unlucky with the shot that their keeper saved came off the bar.

Thought Kent played well last night as well great work earlier in the move for the first goal.

Thought Kent got through a power of work last night, the amount of times he disrupted their passing by a wee tackle or block was tremendous.  

Granted going forward not much was happening for him but that will come.  

7 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Thought Kent got through a power of work last night, the amount of times he disrupted their passing by a wee tackle or block was tremendous.  

Granted going forward not much was happening for him but that will come.  

Yes he did a lot of work not always the flashy stuff but worked hard as Kent always does.

Buff wants away, has made that clear over several transfer windows. I think he has been unsettled by that agent of his much to the player's detriment. 

If I was Buff I tell him to shut his hole and focus on regaining his form, then perhaps some of the clubs he wants a move to might be interested  enough to pay the asking price and the wages he wants.

Management team needs to get Itten firing otherwise we need another striker

21 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Buff wants away, has made that clear over several transfer windows. I think he has been unsettled by that agent of his much to the player's detriment. 

If I was Buff I tell him to shut his hole and focus on regaining his form, then perhaps some of the clubs he wants a move to might be interested  enough to pay the asking price and the wages he wants.

Maybe Morelos might fancy a crack at the champions league with us if we win the league, seen a Gerrard interview where he says Morelos dream is to play in the champions league 

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

We have four centre forwards and most of the time we only play with one.

We are well covered up there now.

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Kent was in Sainsbury garage woodlands rd Glasgow today he said they’re disappointed with last nights result but 55 is coming 👊🏼🇬🇧

one of the other boys from the site got a selfie with him. 😆big wean 

Disgraceful behaviour from adults. There's a pandemic and we have a jake from a building sight who may have covid getting close to Kent for a selfie.

If kent gets covid we know who to blame. 😜

Archived