Kent - Alfie - Roofe

GOAT

29 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Disgraceful behaviour from adults. There's a pandemic and we have a jake from a building sight who may have covid getting close to Kent for a selfie.

If kent gets covid we know who to blame. 😜

Kent had a mask on mate 🤣

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

Buff wants away, has made that clear over several transfer windows. I think he has been unsettled by that agent of his much to the player's detriment. 

If I was Buff I tell him to shut his hole and focus on regaining his form, then perhaps some of the clubs he wants a move to might be interested  enough to pay the asking price and the wages he wants.

Management team needs to get Itten firing otherwise we need another striker

"Buff" is that acceptable? 

He has for the most part had a pretty weird way of showing he is that desperate to leave..... 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We have four centre forwards and most of the time we only play with one.

We are well covered up there now.

Well I thought the idea of Gerrard's system was we play three forward with the width predominantly coming from wing backs, namely Tav and Barasic .

Roofe appears to favour coming down the old inside right channel, Kent prefers the left so if Itten does not start firing soon what would you do if Buff does get his move be it January or the summer.

Defoe will be done come end of this contract

As I said if the management  team cant get Itten firing we need another  striker. Could do with another too replace Defoe anyway.

5 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

What agreeing terms with Lille , sounds convincing to me.

Did that ever actually happen though..... 

On Lille interest, he went on: "There are options for me that attract a lot of attention, I have not reached any agreement with the club, if my exit [at Gers] is allowed, I want to do it through the front door. We are expecting positive things, when the news is given we will all know, but for now we are waiting. There is nothing concrete in France."

That sounds pretty solid to me.

11 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Did that ever actually happen though..... 

On Lille interest, he went on: "There are options for me that attract a lot of attention, I have not reached any agreement with the club, if my exit [at Gers] is allowed, I want to do it through the front door. We are expecting positive things, when the news is given we will all know, but for now we are waiting. There is nothing concrete in France."

That sounds pretty solid to me.

About as solid as a mirage. Of course he is no going to come out and confirm it and fling your potential new employers under the bus for tapping up. 

Really mate, c'mon 

5 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

About as solid as a mirage. Of course he is no going to come out and confirm it and fling your potential new employers under the bus for tapping up. 

Really mate, c'mon 

AH OK, so Morelos has to be lying, but a journalist who works for a phone in Radio Show  in France has to be telling the truth....and you also at the same time think Lille tapped the player up and Rangers simply made no mention, or showed no interest in that event taking place....despite when evidence of tapping up has previously shown clubs like Chelsea to have been banned from windows for doing exactly that. You would think they would have just went to UEFA with that tweet eh... 

:stevieg:

The boy who took the selfie recognised him said alright Ryan well played last night, he said he was disappointed but 55 is coming the boy then asked for a selfie he said aye outside though and I need to keep the mask on 

that’s it no big deal fs 🤣

6 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

AH OK, so Morelos has to be lying, but a journalist who works for a phone in Radio Show  in France has to be telling the truth.... :stevieg:

Naw naw there was nothing going on between Morelos agent and Lille 

Because Buff said not , yeah ok

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

Naw naw there was nothing going on between Morelos agent and Lille 

Because Buff said not , yeah ok

Your evidence of that is a tweet from a journalist you know next to nothing about, it is fundamentally a bit like Thierry in France going on the Lille forum and saying Keith Jackson pure said Rangers have agreed terms with Jeremy Pied i.e it's not actually credible, at all. 

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Your evidence of that is a tweet from a journalist you know next to nothing about, it is fundamentally a bit like Thierry in France going on the Lille forum and saying Keith Jackson pure said Rangers have agreed terms with Jeremy Pied i.e it's not actually credible, at all. 

And of course Rangers never rejected an offer from Lille shortly after this story came out .

Nothing to see  here move along sweep sweep

When we got the ball down and played we looked dangerous going forward. However I was yelling at my tv because of the amount of aimless long balls out of defence.

Having said that, I almost had a heart attack when Goldson dallied on the ball and was almost robbed when he should have punted it.

8 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Kent was in Sainsbury garage woodlands rd Glasgow today he said they’re disappointed with last nights result but 55 is coming 👊🏼🇬🇧

one of the other boys from the site got a selfie with him. 😆big wean 

Quick bit of shopping or filling up in Petrol?

Also woodlands rd the place to get your spices if you want an authentic homemade curry

Archived