Kent - Alfie - Roofe

GOAT

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

It's frightening to think what that front three can achieve when all three of them are at their best.

Alfies aggression, Kent's pace and trickery and Roofe's intelligence will give most defences nightmares.

Plus now that Roofe is more-or-less match fit and up to speed, it's going to be scary when they finally get to know each other inside-out and get that good understanding.

Feel bad for Itten. I feel like one of the few that rates him and has liked the wee bits I see, but use him where we can. It's a squad game.

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Plus now that Roofe is more-or-less match fit and up to speed, it's going to be scary when they finally get to know each other inside-out and get that good understanding.

Feel bad for Itten. I feel like one of the few that rates him and has liked the wee bits I see, but use him where we can. It's a squad game.

I also feel sorry for big Cedric .he’s needing time to settle ,needs game time ,on signing I thought he could be better than Roofe but so far he hasn’t proved that .Roofe has settled in a lot quicker so deserves to be in front of him .Hopefully he gets some game time against Falkirk and gives SG a selection headache .

23 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I also feel sorry for big Cedric .he’s needing time to settle ,needs game time ,on signing I thought he could be better than Roofe but so far he hasn’t proved that .Roofe has settled in a lot quicker so deserves to be in front of him .Hopefully he gets some game time against Falkirk and gives SG a selection headache .

Spoiled for choice of forwards right now which is great. Remember last year when Defoe was injured and it on left Morelos himself, with Stewart as back up :sad: Great problem to have right now! 

7 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Only what's been reported and according to you they are all wrong and because Buff says so must be true.

It was one journalist who said he agreed terms...but that sort of shows how naive you are ,clearly you take every word Graham Spiers says as truth. I mean he’s a journalist so it MUST be true...

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Agree on Itten, it’s our continual problem of players needing continuous games to get up to speed but not being able to break in or be trusted. 20 minutes here and there does nothing. Hopefully he can start tomorrow, and hopefully in Poznan if we’ve qualified and maybe get some game time. I’m still confident he’ll come good but may well be into next season with a full pre season under his belt. 

9 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Quick bit of shopping or filling up in Petrol?

Also woodlands rd the place to get your spices if you want an authentic homemade curry

My boy saw Alfredo at hillfoot garage, Bearsden yesterday. 

Apparently he had a black mask on and a hat pulled right down - trying hard not to get recognised 😂😂😂. I think he was driving a Lamborghini.

40 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Agree on Itten, it’s our continual problem of players needing continuous games to get up to speed but not being able to break in or be trusted. 20 minutes here and there does nothing. Hopefully he can start tomorrow, and hopefully in Poznan if we’ve qualified and maybe get some game time. I’m still confident he’ll come good but may well be into next season with a full pre season under his belt. 

Itten’s time will come. We are going for four prizes this season and there will inevitably be injuries and suspensions. This week it was the midfield that was depleted, next time it could be up front.

There remains a doubt about Morelos’ long term future and Defoe must be running out of road.

Our recruitment has been really good recently and I think Itten will prove himself in time.

41 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Apparently he had a black mask on and a hat pulled right down - trying hard not to get recognised 😂😂😂. I think he was driving a Lamborghini.

The best way to blend in 😂

53 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

How did he know it was him then ? 

asking for @don logan

😆

4 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It was one journalist who said he agreed terms...but that sort of shows how naive you are ,clearly you take every word Graham Spiers says as truth. I mean he’s a journalist so it MUST be true...

Right whatever you say, I'm naive   and there was never an offer turned down days after this story broke, and of course it was just Spiers that broke the story nobody else.

Always believe what Spiers says.

Pointless continuing this as you appear to believe what Buff said and I think he was saying what he was instructed to by his agent.

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Can see Itten coming up with some very important goals come the squeaky bum time around February/March.

Our attackers I guess you'd call them constantly keep teams guessing - which is exactly what we needed. Too many times Alfredo was left up there himself and teams just sat in watching him or cutting out the passes to him. We needed goals to start coming from elsewhere just to sow the seed of doubt in the opposition. 

Must be hellish for an opposition manager to decide which of our players is the main threat.

13 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I rate him too mate. Has superb close ball control. Would like to see him start v Falkirk and get a full game in. Can only see good things coming from this boy. 

7 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Right whatever you say, I'm naive   and there was never an offer turned down days after this story broke, and of course it was just Spiers that broke the story nobody else.

Always believe what Spiers says.

Pointless continuing this as you appear to believe what Buff said and I think he was saying what he was instructed to by his agent.

Pointless continuing yet you did and proceeded to ramble utter pish.

P.S fucking no cunt other than you refers to him as “Buff” :stevieg:

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Pointless continuing yet you did and proceeded to ramble utter pish.

P.S fucking no cunt other than you refers to him as “Buff” :stevieg:

No often your right but your wrong again 

"If anyone was doubting big Buff’s (Morelos) commitment to this club, just watch that 90 minutes because I thought he was outstanding."

Steven Gerrard after the midtjylland game.

Of course I wouldn't refer to our manager as " no cunt" but  that's your choice, but then you are making a a big enough  one of yourself anyway

Was trying to be polite but you really have very little to justify it you contemptible little nerk

2 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

No often your right but your wrong again 

"If anyone was doubting big Buff’s (Morelos) commitment to this club, just watch that 90 minutes because I thought he was outstanding."

Steven Gerrard after the midtjylland game.

Of course I wouldn't refer to our manager as " no cunt" but  that's your choice, but then you are making a a big enough  one of yourself anyway

Was trying to be polite but you really have very little to justify it you contemptible little nerk

Call him “Buff” in the Louden (google it) you’d no be in there long pal you’d be laughed out the place, “Buff” and a fan of Spiers work...:stevieg:

23 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Call him “Buff” in the Louden (google it) you’d no be in there long pal you’d be laughed out the place, “Buff” and a fan of Spiers work...:stevieg:

4 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

P.S fucking no cunt other than you refers to him as “Buff” 

That's what you said, stop being a classless oaf and admit it and I couldn't care less what is said in the Louden club make sod all from the place.

On 28/11/2020 at 03:12, British_Empire said:

I like him but I don't feel too bad for him. He's had chances to make an impression when coming on and hasn't took them. I think he'll come good when he gets up to speed with matches but for now its probably a good thing we aren't struggling for goals and relying on him. Less pressure for him while developing. 

Archived