Defoe

Ben10

I believe he will be the next manager of our beloved. 

When our saviour departs if and when after we secure 55, he will surely be nominated by the incumbent, not too soon of course.

Like Gerrard, he is footballing royalty. The legacy Gerrard will leave him will guarantee glory for years to come. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for committing to the moment, but I've seen some of your dugshite posts.

I'm not sure. Maybe I should post things like 'fuck the union bears' or some other trivial grievances your lives depend on.

I'm going for some well needed shut eye. Feel free to post more gifs

11 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Apologies for committing to the moment, but I've seen some of your dugshite posts.

I'm not sure. Maybe I should post things like 'fuck the union bears' or some other trivial grievances your lives depend on.

Whos that aimed at shagger?

32 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

142BEC31-DC2E-49D2-A069-CABB6521B429.gif

I'm amused and flattered that one mans idea or vision for the future has attracted so much vitriol.

I suggested 'future manager' some people heard 'aye sack Gerrard'

That's the size of it. Let's face it, the response to my mild opinion is the behaviour of a deadbeat you might encounter in some pish stained used to be shop

1 hour ago, yermaw145 said:

I believe he will be the next manager of our beloved. 

When our saviour departs if and when after we secure 55, he will surely be nominated by the incumbent, not too soon of course.

Like Gerrard, he is footballing royalty. The legacy Gerrard will leave him will guarantee glory for years to come. 

Is Defoe the managing type? He's a total professional as a player but wasn't aware he has managing aspirations. 

Archived