Defoe

Ben10

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

I believe he will be the next manager of our beloved. 

When our saviour departs if and when after we secure 55, he will surely be nominated by the incumbent, not too soon of course.

Like Gerrard, he is footballing royalty. The legacy Gerrard will leave him will guarantee glory for years to come. 

Fud. 

8 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Heard from a reliable source Alan Gow is earmarked to be our next manager. 

He's just waiting on North Ayrshire coming out of tier 3 to finish his coaching badges at Largs

My mate played with Alan Gow and asked him what Rangers was like. Gow told him that Barry Ferguson is the best player he ever shared a pitch with or played against, Walter Smith was ruthless to get the best out of everyone and he loved it, and best of all that DaMarcus Beasley was the biggest shagger he’s ever met :lol:

Supposedly he was out every weekend shagging tarts breaking hearts

Of all the players we’ve had I’d never have expected Beasley, he looked like he’d get blown away if it was windy

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

My mate played with Alan Gow and asked him what Rangers was like. Gow told him that Barry Ferguson is the best player he ever shared a pitch with or played against, Walter Smith was ruthless to get the best out of everyone and he loved it, and best of all that DaMarcus Beasley was the biggest shagger he’s ever met :lol:

Supposedly he was out every weekend shagging tarts breaking hearts

Of all the players we’ve had I’d never have expected Beasley, he looked like he’d get blown away if it was windy

Sounds like he got blown a fair bit tbf.

10 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

I believe he will be the next manager of our beloved. 

When our saviour departs if and when after we secure 55, he will surely be nominated by the incumbent, not too soon of course.

Like Gerrard, he is footballing royalty. The legacy Gerrard will leave him will guarantee glory for years to come. 

10 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

Can  I respectfully remind you that while we are playing great, we have yet won fuck all, please come back in May 21 and we can discuss your thoughts then, Thanks. :pipe:

31 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

I wouldn’t be opposed to him working with the youth teams if he actually wants to stay in the game. 

I would imagine if he was to retire from playing Gerrard would be snapping him up to join his coaching team to take wherever he may go in the future

To be fair I’m sure many managers would want in involved

Might just stay on as a coach.

Or maybe try his hand later as manager or player/manager with a wee diddy Scottish team.

Looks like there may be that opportunity in the east end of Glasgow in the near future, not sure he'd accept the offer though.

Archived