• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only a couple of hours til the OP wakes up..  

Posted Images

I was mocked for the Rossiter thread and I turned out to be correct. Totally fucking correct. But I lack the casual smugness of ripping a fellow Bear for posting an innocent opinion. Not even an opinion, a vision for the hereafter, the future. But judging by the cynicism, it's the past I'm arguing with.

2 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

I was mocked for the Rossiter thread and I turned out to be correct. Totally fucking correct. But I lack the casual smugness of ripping a fellow Bear for posting an innocent opinion. Not even an opinion, a vision for the hereafter, the future. But judging by the cynicism, it's the past I'm arguing with.

You broke my heart dick ! I feel like I should be wearing a mask typing back to you

10 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Yep, I've won this one too. Rangers_no1 must have a very wet wipe feeling when I post. Oops, don't want to be labelled an anti-fudgepacker !! Not as bad as an anti intellectual imo. 

Honestly mate, you should have just admitted you dropped your phone while running for the bus for something.

That would at least be a little less embarrassing than whatever this is meant to be.

TamCoopz and King Jela like this

I've got sympathy for you on that one mate. He was a pish wee player, even the games he played when he wasn't injured. 

Said myself after seeing him first time for us that he'd be playing for Tranmere or something after us - was told he was a superb talent.

Think he's with Fleetwood Town now. So was right, kinda.

That doesn't mean your Defoe comment isn't anything other than mental though :848696413_goodpost:

yermaw145 likes this