Kamara

Colin Traive

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

To think there were many on here ripping him to shreds a few months ago.  

Another example of a player who has developed and realized his potential under the current management. 

And quite right too, especially when we know he wasn't playing to his full potential...I think he still has a way to go, yet...but he is 100% on the right path. 

No point slating fans for wanting the absolute best from players we know have the capabilities to do so. We will always criticise, however we also give praise where it's due. That's how it is. 

2 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

And quite right too, especially when we know he wasn't playing to his full potential...I think he still has a way to go, yet...but he is 100% on the right path. 

No point slating fans for wanting the absolute best from players we know have the capabilities to do so. We will always criticise, however we also give praise where it's due. That's how it is. 

You can lump the manager and his team into that to, I've been right about a lot of things but let's be honest it usually comes down to educated guessing whether or not a player or manager will be a success.

I was wrong about Gerrard, and I was wrong about Kamara. Doesn't make me lose much sleep at night right enough :lol:

2 hours ago, Swally said:

You can lump the manager and his team into that to, I've been right about a lot of things but let's be honest it usually comes down to educated guessing whether or not a player or manager will be a success.

I was wrong about Gerrard, and I was wrong about Kamara. Doesn't make me lose much sleep at night right enough :lol:

Frustrate the life of us sometimes, haha. Still wouldn't change being a Rangers fan though :lol:

51 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Do you think that's funny ya prick?

Get yersel tae fuck with that shite.

It's not a joke.

Do you think mentioning skin colour when comparing ability is a smart thing to do?

5 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Who is slating fans? He was playing well below his potential as were many others.

Stating that he has gone from being ripped to shreds (which he was) to a first choice on the team sheet against the bigger teams is a measure of his improvement. 

Kamara has been one of my more favoured players for while now, however he’s not always right for a league game. I still think we’ll need to sell someone in Jan and if £10M+ offer comes in then needs considered. 

100% want 55 to come home but club finances need to be kept in check.

Great been a Bear right now 👍

11 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

Kamara has been one of my more favoured players for while now, however he’s not always right for a league game. I still think we’ll need to sell someone in Jan and if £10M+ offer comes in then needs considered. 

100% want 55 to come home but club finances need to be kept in check.

Great been a Bear right now 👍

Hopefully the club will resist knowing we can move several big assets in the summer if need be. 

Can't weaken in January in the position we are in, that's would be lunacy unless it was a ridiculous offer 

Archived