*****Official Falkirk V Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Better teams than them have been made to look worse. 

While an aging team they have some decent players 

Completely agree with you. Which is why I said no disrespect to them. We're the best team in Scotland easily and tonight we're showing the strength in depth. Apart from Barker who must be on his way out. 

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Us

Ross County

Livingston

Hibs

Alloa

Dunfermline

St Johnstone

St Mirren

If we don’t go on to win this cup then we might as well just pack it in and call it a day :lol:

Avoid hivs away if you wanted to go as far as picking one to avoid

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I think he is feeling the pressure and is desperate for a goal. If he’d just hit the target instead of trying to blast into the top contender he’d probably have scored.

He's been heavily involved in both goals and worked hard. The goals will come imo  

3 minutes ago, Willbear said:

The Hammer was different class. Much adored and admired. Terrific player and a gent.

I can only imagine what he’d have been like if he hadn’t smoked! Was stood next to him at The Pleasance in Edinburgh back in the 90s during the festival. He was helping himself to the cigs off the Marlborough ladies when they came round. Wanted to speak to him but shat it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I can only imagine what he’d have been like if he hadn’t smoked! Was stood next to him at The Pleasance in Edinburgh back in the 90s during the festival. He was helping himself to the days off the Marlborough ladies when they came round. Wanted to speak to him but shat it. :lol:

When the nerves kick in we can all sound like a pure tongued tied knob. He'd probably have understood and been really pleasant with you. You'll never know now though. Should have chanced it. 

:tu:

Archived