*****Official Falkirk V Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

13 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

How many will the gaffer rest, dont think he will want to risk a potential upset.

There is no chance of an upset in this game. We have a horrendous fixture list in December so you rest as many as you can today. I expect that come FT there won't be 1 player on the park who featured on Thursday and very few from the Benfica game will start.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McLaughlin 

Tav Balogun Helander Bassey

Kamara Zungu

Hagi

Stewart Itten Barker

I know front three have not delivered but this could be their chance to get on the Gerrard bus going forward against what could be considered slightly lesser opposition, then again could be a step too far.

Would think there would be some big guns on the bench to secure a result should it be needed.

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

The thing is we now have a strong enough bench to change it if things aren't going right .

Not that I think they won't of course :lol:

I’m just taking the piss mate, expecting a convincing result today no matter what team we put out. Hoping the positivity around the club right now can continue 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I’m just taking the piss mate, expecting a convincing result today no matter what team we put out. Hoping the positivity around the club right now can continue 👍🏻

Yeah , hoping those kind of surprises against those kind of teams are consigned to the past . 

I'm expecting a much changed team , giving key players a rest , so looking more for a comfortable win rather than a big goalfest today . 

24 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , hoping those kind of surprises against those kind of teams are consigned to the past . 

I'm expecting a much changed team , giving key players a rest , so looking more for a comfortable win rather than a big goalfest today . 

Pragmatic and probs on the money. A 2-0 3-0 comfortable stress free win will do for me. 

Archived