Wilshere - Rangers wouldn’t be 1st choice, only interested because of Gerrard.

CR3

27 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There is no offer from us.

The game up here might be pretty shit but we're not talking about a generational talent here. If his "first choice" isnt coming to a club where he can compete for trophies and play in Europe regularly, even more reason why we're better off without.

Tbh, I've said for a while Im against the idea anyway. If he wanted to be here, he would be. If we wanted him here, we'd have made an offer. Neither has happened and according to Wilshere there's been no contact.

The more I know about him he seems like a bit of a loser tbh believing the hype surrounding him but not actually doing what is required to meet that hype dead on and prove it.

Not saying he’s not a good player, I’m questioning his motivation and mental ability to reach the potential people think he has. I know he’s had injuries, but imo a transfer to Rangers would have disaster written all over it.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Depends on how often you were not committing on these sub standard women .

if it was every weekend then there’s nowt wrong with that 😂

I got trapped early doors mate. Purely hypothetically speaking on my behalf 😁

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People go on about the Gerrard effect bringing players here, and it’s a big positive. Somebody literally says that is the reason he would sign and they cry :lol: 

Scottish football is absolutely slaughtered on here anaw so why are we shocked that somebody disregards it?

I guess the difference is he could potentially sign for us and if he did he may regret saying what he did. 

Honesty in the media is not always the best policy and sometimes not very smart if you’re a pro footballer. 

If he worded things differently while still keeping his opinion it wouldn’t have caused such a stir. 

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People go on about the Gerrard effect bringing players here, and it’s a big positive. Somebody literally says that is the reason he would sign and they cry :lol: 

Scottish football is absolutely slaughtered on here anaw so why are we shocked that somebody disregards it?

I honestly don’t get why people are so raging about this tbh. :lol:

5 minutes ago, bornabear said:

A bighead who really thinks he's a better player than what he actually is.

Wouldn't waste a wage with this has been and he hasn't been much.

Might be the times we’re living in but teams don’t seem to be clambering over each other to get his signature.

If he’s such a great player you’d think it’s a safe bet to sign him as well because there’s no transfer fee involved.

:hmmm:

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

"The Gerrard effect" doesn't exist and never has done. 

Dado Prso didn't come here to play for Alex McLeish. 

Archived