Wilshere - Rangers wouldn’t be 1st choice, only interested because of Gerrard.

CR3

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Professional player saying playing in Scotland wouldn't be his 1st choice shocker.

If we are honest very few players if any would have Scotland as their first choice, players with a brain wouldn’t say it though to  keep their options open. By saying it that then gives an insight into his character and that alone says everything about why his career has collapsed 

Horrendous injury record, likely after extremely high wages for us and we're clearly an insurance policy in case he can't get a contract with a club that he thinks is better/in a better league. In no way shape or form is he the kind of player to bring in when we're looking to win our first league title in a decade. Even more so for the January-March stretch.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Professional player saying playing in Scotland wouldn't be his 1st choice shocker.

I’m sure like any player his first choice would be Real, Barca, Bayern or Liverpool. But given that I’ve got as much chance of signing for them as he has, it’s a pretty stupid and arrogant thing to say publicly.

7 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

He’ll end up at a diddy team in the MLS if he’s lucky 

From what I've heard, nobody in MLS is currently willing to give him a designated player contract (one which means he can get paid the bug bucks he wants) so MLS looks to be a no go for him too.

The Championship/China beckons.

Archived