Wilshere - Rangers wouldn’t be 1st choice, only interested because of Gerrard.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Professional player saying playing in Scotland wouldn't be his 1st choice shocker.

Obviously having a Scottish gran* means he has the utmost respect for Scottish football. It's like a watered down version of "I'm not racist, I have a black friend".

I don't know if we even have a credible interest in him tbh. Even if he was in our thoughts, he shouldn't be anymore. Close the chapter on this one.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, MK Dumfries said:

What a c***. brilliant player mind, up their with riquelme when it comes to watching opposing players 

I remember he got rave reviews and maybe a goal in a friendly with us a few years back, was possibly his debut game ?

I assume you are referring to that game ?

4 hours ago, Swally said:

he's a good player, but canny believe how over-rated he is

Bull shit.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

I remember he got rave reviews and maybe a goal in a friendly with us a few years back, was possibly his debut game ?

I assume you are referring to that game ?

Scored two a think.

Judging by the length of time he’s now been a free agent, I’d say his options are limited. Think I know what he was trying to say ~ more of a jibe at Scottish Football rather than specifically Rangers, but I guess he isn’t the sharpest tool in the box. 

Wouldn’t say no to a player of his ability joining, but he’d be expensive in wages and possibly a luxury we don’t need at this moment.