Rangers boss hails 'terrific' Ibrox teen he thinks will never let him down

The Dude

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

I was impressed with him, worth some sub appearances when we’ve got games won 

Unless we draw very low league opposition in the SC or have horrendous injuries we won't see much of him this season as he won't make the bench. Jack Davis Arfield Zungu Kamara Hagi Aribo vying for 3 places in midfield. 

Both young kids were excellent aside from one shaky moment from King where he let someone run off him but he did well. 

I was happy to see young Middleton get game time he is someone I have high hopes for though I don't see him as a left back going forward. 

3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Both young kids were excellent aside from one shaky moment from King where he let someone run off him but he did well. 

I was happy to see young Middleton get game time he is someone I have high hopes for though I don't see him as a left back going forward. 

All left backs go forward :craphead:

31 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I'm a massive fan of Glenn's but it seems that Gerrard (sorta) views his future there.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

good write up mate, great to see the young ones getting a chance. Winning 55 is everything but great to see young talent coming through, we have good young players there and that has to be an important part of our strategy.

17 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm a massive fan of Glenn's but it seems that Gerrard (sorta) views his future there.

Got to be honest that I had partially forgotten about him. Didn't set the world on fire obviously but heh. I wanted a professional performance no fuss and no injuries and we managed that whilst they did the opposite. You still have no accreditation as from before?

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We have 3 left backs then which means Glenn could take Andys versatile spot on the squad from last year. 

51 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

All left backs go forward :craphead:

All of our fullbacks are basically wingers. 

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Got to be honest that I had partially forgotten about him. Didn't set the world on fire obviously but heh. I wanted a professional performance no fuss and no injuries and we managed that whilst they did the opposite. You still have no accreditation as from before?

Nope. This sorta landed in my lap as I've mainly been doing Falkirk this season anyway since it's local to me and I'm not overly keen on travelling cross country for games too much since I rely on public transport.

Even asking a question tonight didn't appear to go down well but, it is what it is. I'll keep putting stuff out there and keep trying. I know there are some at Ibrox who are fans of what I do but others, not so much.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nope. This sorta landed in my lap as I've mainly been doing Falkirk this season anyway since it's local to me and I'm not overly keen on travelling cross country for games too much since I rely on public transport.

Even asking a question tonight didn't appear to go down well but, it is what it is. I'll keep putting stuff out there and keep trying. I know there are some at Ibrox who are fans of what I do but others, not so much.

David Graham ?

Just now, badjon said:

David Graham ?

An occasional poster on here too...

I've only heard about the Bisgrove thing from other people so not sure how true it is. It's quite annoying tbh. Ultimately, the closer we are to the club, the better stuff we can produce. Certainly don't want to be on their shitlist but that's their call.

Imo, with the numbers we do, it makes sense to work with us to some degree but we can't force them to.

Archived