Rangers boss gives injury update after player hobbles off at Falkirk

The Dude

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He put in a standard Brandon Barker performance prior to going off.

Id honestly prefer Middleton or another youth player got his place in the squad. He's utter gash, rolled ankle or not.

I agree , i don't know what Gerrard sees in him.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He put in a standard Brandon Barker performance prior to going off.

Id honestly prefer Middleton or another youth player got his place in the squad. He's utter gash, rolled ankle or not.

I was slightly surprised when he brought Kamara on for Barker rather than Middleton.

Barker's so pish he never even looked decent against a third tier team in Falkirk before going off.

I loathe to criticise Gerrard because things are going so well this season and he's improved a lot of players but I have no idea why he keeps going with Barker. I know Barker get's it tight at the best of times but it still needs said.

He offers us nothing.

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Barker's so pish he never even looked decent against a third tier team in Falkirk before going off.

I loathe to criticise Gerrard because things are going so well this season and he's improved a lot of players but I have no idea why he keeps going with Barker. I know Barker get's it tight at the best of times but it still needs said.

He offers us nothing.

Glen Middleton whipped in a couple of tasty crosses which was more than Barker did. Add in the fact that he is so fragile makes him a joke of a player. I don't see what Gerrard sees.

Archived