*****The Official Rangers v Standard Liege Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

“always seems to be injured” is a bit of an exaggeration.

Very important player in the system we use and, with Davis not getting any younger, Jack needs to be there.

Thats just what it feels like. Very important player I can't argue with that. Thankfully when we does miss a few games we've got good cover in that area. 

3 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Thats just what it feels like. Very important player I can't argue with that. Thankfully when we does miss a few games we've got good cover in that area. 

Liked the look of young Dickson against Falkirk. Would be pencilling him in for Poznan game assuming qualification is secured on Thursday.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Liked the look of young Dickson against Falkirk. Would be pencilling him in for Poznan game assuming qualification is secured on Thursday.

He was always asking for the ball when he came on which was good. Hopefully he features against Poznan at some stage if we already through. 

The team basically picks itself now that Jack is all but ruled out. Aribo will probably start on the bench due to lack of training.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Roofe Morelos Kent

** Aribo, Itten, Zungu & Hagi are good options if needed.

4 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I can’t see that happening even if we’re winning as £500k is a lot of cash to gamble with by playing a youngster 

Let’s get this done tomorrow. Looking at some teams that could drop in to from Champions League and we draw one of them only gives us more exposure. Depends on how the games go in Champions League next week, but fuck I think we’re good enough this year to go to the last eight at least after seeing some of these so called Champions League teams. Fuck them all. 

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Off topic - We took 4 points from Porto last year, this year they are into the last 16 of CL!

I mentioned this last week when I said we are as good as many CL teams. I listed a few and got shot down when I put Seville on the list. I did so because I watched their last game. Tonight I see they got humped 4-0 at home.

I look forward to hopefully hearing the CL music at Ibrox again next year.

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I mentioned this last week when I said we are as good as many CL teams. I listed a few and got shot down when I put Seville on the list. I did so because I watched their last game. Tonight I see they got humped 4-0 at home.

I look forward to hopefully hearing the CL music at Ibrox again next year.

We’re a good team mate. Chelsea wouldn’t beat us 4-0. We’re much better than that. Look at some of the teams in the Champions League. We’re better. 

Woke up early stressed as fuck about work and remembered The Famous are playing tonight. Weeks flew in.

Get tore into them Rangers. Roofe to score and reveal an Anderlecht hologram with “fuck you” written in Flemish in the face of the cunty coach

Comfortable victory for the famous.

I know it's a sideshow to many and of little importance, but I genuinely believe we can go as far as we want to in the competition this year. I fear no one and what's more neither do the players and that's the most encouraging part.

We are competing on all fronts and long may it continue.

Hope to fuck we've got that undersoil heating up full bung as we speak to dry that pitch out nice rather than awful sleet/snow making it a leveller in the sense of 'it's the same for both teams' if the conditions are bad. 

I'll be gutted with a draw tbh even if it means we qualify. I want a win.

and a clean sheet.

I have a feeling we may see Zungu get a start (will come off the bench at the very least) but it will be good to see him get a run out at this level...

McGregor

Arfield Davis Zungu

Roofe Morelos Kent

3-0 to the famous... Kent, Arfield & Alfie the scorers... 

image.png

1 minute ago, Capetownbear said:

I have a feeling we may see Zungu get a start (will come off the bench at the very least) but it will be good to see him get a run out at this level...

McGregor

Arfield Davis Zungu

Roofe Morelos Kent

3-0 to the famous... Kent, Arfield & Alfie the scorers... 

image.png

Hope to fuck he doesn't.

Gerrard's not that stupid.

As Helender is out the back 5 picks itself as does the front 3 and the only competition for a start is Arfield or Aribo whereas I think it will be Arfield due to his performances of late and big Aribo had the stomach bug. Whoever gets picked, I’m sure the other will get on as will Zungu. I can also see our forwards getting subbed in the last few mins just for the fresh legs and for game management as we tick down the clock for the 3 points 🙏🙏🙏

Archived