*****The Official Rangers v Standard Liege Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

BT Sport 3, kick off at 8. Win and we’re through, can also progress with a draw as long as Benfica don’t lose.

If Jack and Aribo aren’t fit same team as last week.

Would be fantastic to top our group this time . We threw that advantage away last season , conceding late against Young Boys . We ended up getting a really tough draw   . No gaurantees , but i prefer having the supposed easier route to the last 16  :whistle:

5 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s not really, we’ll avoid group winners and seeded champions league drop outs, that extra round could be important for the co efficient as well with Ukraine so close behind us. 

Last season we got Braga instead of Bayern.  As I said, it's luck of the draw.  I just want Rangers to qualify.  Let's worry about who we play in the knockout rounds after Christmas.

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Would be fantastic to top our group this time . We threw that advantage away last season , conceding late against Young Boys . We ended up getting a really tough draw   . No gaurantees , but i prefer having the supposed easier route to the last 16  :whistle:

Think we will beat Liege mate. The away game to Poznań worries me. 

14 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Quite frustrating Ryan Jack looks a serious doubt. Good player for us but always seems to be injured. 

“always seems to be injured” is a bit of an exaggeration.

Very important player in the system we use and, with Davis not getting any younger, Jack needs to be there.

12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

“always seems to be injured” is a bit of an exaggeration.

Very important player in the system we use and, with Davis not getting any younger, Jack needs to be there.

Has a niggling knee injury that he’ll never be fully free from. We try to manage him through it, but between 50+ Rangers games and being a Scotland regular I suspect we’ll see him break down more and more. 

Archived