*****The Official Rangers v Standard Liege Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly wouldn't be against Zungu coming on to try and take control of the game. 

We've been poor but when we have Davis/Balogun/Goldson trying to dictate the game is it any surprise. 

Hopefully we can put that half behind us, regroup and push on.

Btw that “sitter” from Arfield was an overhit pass from Tav...no need to fire it across like that. How we’re still in this I don’t know. Well below the usual standard and I’ll say it again...get Morelos off. Waste of a jersey most weeks as far as I’m concerned and I’m no interested about his supposed fuckin movement to draw defenders blah..fuck off.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Lucky as fuck to be going in level. Need to get the finger out. 

I know what you're saying but while we've played shite we've still scored 2, Kent could also have scored, Morelos could also have scored and Arfield could have had 2. For as shite as we've been we genuinely could be leading. It's a flat performance for some reason but the good thing is we know we can play much better.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Worst performance of the season so far and still extremely confident we'll go onto qualify. 

Can't play like that second half though although I don't expect we will.

Yes we have to improve some how, I would take any draw to be honest. 

The positive is....if this was last year, we'd have folded. Shown some real resilience in there, we now have to employ a system to turn it around. An occasional long ball straight down the middle over the top wouldn't go amiss. Barisic needs to hold back a bit and let Kent push on down the left. Kent is croded in the middle and we keep getting caught out too far forward with the full backs.

Archived