*****The Official Rangers v Standard Liege Thread*****

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rangers flying the flag for Scotland again... Normal service has resumed 

I actually thought Poznan were tougher than Liege so important to do this this week. I am not as confident as others on here that we can get a result in Poland if the pressure is on. 

i don't think we can under-estimate the psychological impact of being so poor against a good quality side for a large proportion of the match, coming back twice, leading and then holding out to win th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Not sure how we got that result after how we played the first half but it is just fantastic.

:rangers: :coolio:

Because we are back being the Rangers I grew up with. Nearly. Fill the trophy cabinet, handle our business with dignity and put the scum where they belong. We are back and I love it!!!

Feel for Rob McLean having to juggle attending his mum’s funeral on Zoom while commentating on the game at the final whistle. 

That feels huge psychologically tonight. The fact even the first ten minutes of the second half was more of the same shite but the players dragged themselves out of it and dominated. What a night - again.

BlueThunder likes this
53 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Figured out why we were struggling.  I've just realised I wasn't wearing my lucky Rangers top. We've been great every time I've worn it. Last times I didn't wear it were away to Livingston and Hibs so clearly a thing. Wasn't wearing it before and we've been shit today. My bad. 👍

Ahem. Lucky top for MoTM. Clearly magic.

Any win was good tonight. Qualified with a game to spare despite not being at our best, but we dealt (just about) with the problems they posed and got the job done. More perseverance tonight than quality but very glad to see us show it.

Apart from that last 30 minutes, the worst performance of the season so far.  STILL won, STILL unbeaten in all competitions, STILL top of the league and STILL top of the group stage.  Well done Rangers.

We keep going...On to Sunday now.:UK: