*****The Official Rangers v Standard Liege Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Apart from that last 30 minutes, the worst performance of the season so far.  STILL won, STILL unbeaten in all competitions, STILL top of the league and STILL top of the group stage.  Well done Rangers.

We keep going...On to Sunday now.:UK:

Ross County will be epic when we beat them 😂

Just now, JackAlex93 said:

Fucking love a Scotty Arfield salute.

He has been reborn this season and I'm absolutely loving it. Huge player for us now he is being used correctly. Keep them coming Scotty! 

he's come into the team and playing with a confidence that the manager cant drop him imo

2 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Conceding too many goals in europe. That's not a coincidence. We are kidding ourselves that we are miles ahead of where we were last year. 

We wont win here tonight, make heavy weather of it and we will have to play a full strength team to get a result against Poznan and guarantee Tav or Goldson gets injured as well.

Don’t think you’re getting away with no having this shocker after 10 mins highlighted 😂🥳

I enjoyed that even more than games that we dominate from the start (although it was nervy at times).

The mentality we showed to come back from being behind twice to eventually win the game was magnificent. It's what we couldn't do in the last couple of seasons.

This was a brilliant win, made all the better by the fact that we weren't at our best for some of the game.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Kamara and Arfield only two that got proper pass marks for me and played the way I thought they should given the standards we've set. 

As you’ve said in your thread mate, if we can play like that and win then happy days 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Kamara and Arfield only two that got proper pass marks for me and played the way I thought they should given the standards we've set. 

and still we qualified so enjoy ive seen enough Rangers performance's like that and we where out :rangers:

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I enjoyed that even more than games that we dominate from the start (although it was nervy at times).

The mentality we showed to come back from being behind twice to eventually win the game was magnificent. It's what we couldn't do in the last couple of seasons.

This was a brilliant win, made all the better by the fact that we weren't at our best for some of the game.

agree 100%

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Agree.

Though Roofe was ok too.

Morelos and Kent were rank although Kent sets up winner.

The defence were a mess.

Archived