Spfl move fixture to accommodate c***c

Tomatasauce

First Levein now Dempster, neither who you would call ambassadors of Rangers, but who have both come out in the last few days telling everybody how blatantly corrupt these shower of tarrier cunts really are, before it was only us “paranoid” Rangers fans apparently who had these opinions, it still won’t change a thing, I’ll be really surprised if we are allowed to win the league this year no joke!

HIBS chief Leeann Dempster has hit out at the SPFL over the decision to move their January clash with celtic to a Monday night. 

The league body confirmed earlier this evening that the fixture - originally scheduled for Saturday, 9 January - had been put back 48 hours until Monday, January 11 at a 'club request'.

But Dempster has now issued an apology to Hibees fans saying the date change was done without her knowledge and the club were NOT asked after rejecting celtic's original request. 

She wrote on Twitter: "Apologies to our supporters and our head coach. 

"This was done without my knowledge - we said no to the original request from celtic because the request didn't work for our club. 

The SPFL appears to have agreed this without a call to the decision makers at our club.

We are fizzing about this @SPFL. I know I am leaving soon (ish) but they still have my mobile number so a call should have been easy to do - or Graeme Mathie or even to our Chairman - not good enough. 

"Move to Monday without asking us?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

First Levein now Dempster, neither who you would call ambassadors of Rangers, but who have both come out in the last few days telling everybody how blatantly corrupt these shower of tarrier cunts really are, before it was only us “paranoid” Rangers fans apparently who had these opinions, it still won’t change a thing, I’ll be really surprised if we are allowed to win the league this year no joke!

HIBS chief Leeann Dempster has hit out at the SPFL over the decision to move their January clash with celtic to a Monday night. 

The league body confirmed earlier this evening that the fixture - originally scheduled for Saturday, 9 January - had been put back 48 hours until Monday, January 11 at a 'club request'.

But Dempster has now issued an apology to Hibees fans saying the date change was done without her knowledge and the club were NOT asked after rejecting celtic's original request. 

She wrote on Twitter: "Apologies to our supporters and our head coach. 

"This was done without my knowledge - we said no to the original request from celtic because the request didn't work for our club. 

The SPFL appears to have agreed this without a call to the decision makers at our club.

We are fizzing about this @SPFL. I know I am leaving soon (ish) but they still have my mobile number so a call should have been easy to do - or Graeme Mathie or even to our Chairman - not good enough. 

"Move to Monday without asking us?

Bar being a former  Rangers season ticket holder and from a pretty staunch family 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Bar being a former  Rangers season ticket holder and from a pretty staunch family 

Did not know that mate, I’ve never heard her mention Rangers in a complimentary way, but now you’ve said that, if that’s the case maybe she’s trying not to show that fact to the type of cretins who would try an ruin her career for it

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

Did not know that mate, I’ve never heard her mention Rangers in a complimentary way, but now you’ve said that, if that’s the case maybe she’s trying not to show that fact to the type or cretins who would try an ruin her career for it

Aye mate one of.our bus members related to her 

I’ve said on here before and I really do fear for our title aspirations, nothing to do with our performances on the park.  This Mhob running the game will try every dirty trick possible in the book to prevent us from winning that league.

22 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Why has it been moved?

"club request". Teams can request it tbf, but it only tends to be exceptional circumstances where they'll move it without one club's consent. I've sent a couple messages trying to find out what the reason for the request is but heard nothing back (and don't expect to tbh)

Just now, Prso's headband said:

It’ll be so they can fit in one of their three games the week before. 

Seems the likely explanation tbh, looking at their fixtures. Probably play on the Thursday prior - could maybe even squeeze two in with nine days between the Old Firm and the Hibs game now.

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

They’ll want they games played as quick as possible to see where they really stand. Aberdeen one will be when the league cup games are being played and either Livi or St Mirren the week in between the OF and this game. 

They will have free Thursdays in Feb since they are out of Europe. 

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Seems the likely explanation tbh, looking at their fixtures. Probably play on the Thursday prior - could maybe even squeeze two in with nine days between the Old Firm and the Hibs game now.

Probably, but surely the league should have recognised they will have free midweek in February and respected Hibs' view as it isn't like there was no other opportunity. 

Hmm, it seems to fly in the face of the SPFL's own rules re: rescheduling games:

"G4 Where  reasonably  practicable  the  Board  shall  consult  with  and  shall  take  into account  any  representations  made  by  participating  Clubs  before  rescheduling  the date, time and/or venue of an Official Match."

https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/files/shares/SPFL Rules and Regulations 24-Jun-20 (MASTER COPY) CLEAN.pdf

New manager in at that point and they want to give them a week's mini-pre-season in Dubai?

1 minute ago, frenv said:

Hmm, it seems to fly in the face of the SFA's own rules re: rescheduling games:

"G4 Where  reasonably  practicable  the  Board  shall  consult  with  and  shall  take  into account  any  representations  made  by  participating  Clubs  before  rescheduling  the date, time and/or venue of an Official Match."

https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/files/shares/SPFL Rules and Regulations 24-Jun-20 (MASTER COPY) CLEAN.pdf

New manager in at that point and they want to give them a week's mini-pre-season in Dubai?

Bit in bold is their get out, as well as the next section

Each Club shall comply with and play in the relevant fixtures comprised in the fixture schedule determined by the Board and any rescheduled date, time and/or venue determined from time to time by the Board for Official Matches in which the Club is a participant.

4 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Probably, but surely the league should have recognised they will have free midweek in February and respected Hibs' view as it isn't like there was no other opportunity. 

I don't think they want to leave 'free' midweeks unused where possible as the lack of them means a spell of bad weather will cause chaos. That said, Celtic could have easily played Sat-Wed-Sat.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I don't think they want to leave 'free' midweeks unused where possible as the lack of them means a spell of bad weather will cause chaos. That said, Celtic could have easily played Sat-Wed-Sat.

The highlighted part makes me think they want away on a short winter break. They could have easily played as you say on the Wednesday without changing the Hivs fixture date.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The highlighted part makes me think they want away on a short winter break. They could have easily played as you say on the Wednesday without changing the Hivs fixture date.

You're spot on. BBC now reporting they made the request so they can go on a week long winter training camp. 

Archived