Spfl move fixture to accommodate c***c

Tomatasauce

Fucking idiots!! If they want to play after us every week that’s fine by me, we’ll be 20 points ahead by the time they play that game with the pressure ramped right fucking up! 

re the SPFL.. fenian bastards!! They couldn’t rearrange a fixture to help a member club in a European final but will do it so the mhanks can go to Dubai! Rats! 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Iain Blair has said it has been policy for 22 years to try to accommodate the home club. If this is true, it would have been easy for him to give a past example. He didn't.

They didn't accommodate us in 2008

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Iain Blair has said it has been policy for 22 years to try to accommodate the home club. If this is true, it would have been easy for him to give a past example. He didn't.

Blair said: “Discussions between Celtic FC and Hibernian FC had taken place about the Celtic v Hibernian league match originally scheduled for Saturday January 9th. Celtic wished to move the fixture from its scheduled time, to another slot that weekend. When the two clubs could not reach agreement, I received a request from Celtic FC to move their home match against Hibernian FC to Monday January 11th.

“I took the request to the SPFL board, noting that Hibernian FC objected to the move.

"However, as the proposed date change fell within the same Friday - Monday fixture slot, and was made by the home club, I informed the SPFL board that my intention was to agree to the request.

“As has been the case for the past 22 years, SPFL policy, where two clubs do not agree about a fixture change and in the absence of any other relevant factor, is to favour the home club.

"Both Celtic FC and Hibernian FC were advised of the change more than an hour before the decision was made public, with no adverse comment being received from Hibernian FC ahead of publication.”

Corrupt to the core.

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Allow the anger to flow through you mate, hatred of they cunts is like chicken soup

I think the anger has been temporarily diverted off somewhere else and hilarity has taken over.

I honestly can't get angry at them when I'm pishing myself laughing at them :lol:

If the scum want to take time off to go on a jolly fair enough, but if they can't fulfill there scheduled fixtures then they should forfeit their game, why should Hibs have to accommodate their desires without any reasonable excuse, a fuckin' law unto themselves, cunts.

54 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Blair said: “Discussions between Celtic FC and Hibernian FC had taken place about the Celtic v Hibernian league match originally scheduled for Saturday January 9th. Celtic wished to move the fixture from its scheduled time, to another slot that weekend. When the two clubs could not reach agreement, I received a request from Celtic FC to move their home match against Hibernian FC to Monday January 11th.

“I took the request to the SPFL board, noting that Hibernian FC objected to the move.

"However, as the proposed date change fell within the same Friday - Monday fixture slot, and was made by the home club, I informed the SPFL board that my intention was to agree to the request.

“As has been the case for the past 22 years, SPFL policy, where two clubs do not agree about a fixture change and in the absence of any other relevant factor, is to favour the home club.

"Both Celtic FC and Hibernian FC were advised of the change more than an hour before the decision was made public, with no adverse comment being received from Hibernian FC ahead of publication.”

Corrupt to the core.

Is this the first time the rule has been implemented?

Will other clubs be allowed a short break to rest and recoup?

Amazing how they can accommodate celtics needs like that but when Rangers were doing 3 games in a week we were told to suck it up. 

Corrupt ruling tbh and as much as i hate Hibs it isnt fair on them and the game should be as fair as possible. As a side note, I thought Leeann Dempster wasnt with hibs anymore? 

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Amazing how they can accommodate celtics needs like that but when Rangers were doing 3 games in a week we were told to suck it up. 

Corrupt ruling tbh and as much as i hate Hibs it isnt fair on them and the game should be as fair as possible. As a side note, I thought Leeann Dempster wasnt with hibs anymore? 

Think she’s staying on until end of year mate. 

The excuse will be that they didn't think it would be an issue since there's no fans attending

aye but that was different mate, sporting integrity and all that :tu:

Archived